MiWay’s BusinessAssist service set to promote growth in the SME sector
Recent Company News
- Understand the difference between voidance and cancellation of an insurance policy
- Making money from your baking hobby
- The entrepreneurial case for a co-working space
- Safe driving depends on safe braking: 5 tips to keep you safe
- Health and Safety: The recipe for a better logistics industry
- MiWay sponsors Wally Hayward Marathon for third consecutive year
- Vehicle overloading: Don’t put your business at risk
- Your employees are your greatest asset – manage them well
- Keep your cover in check – important insurance points to ponder
- Passion is the key to entrepreneurial success
- Is your tracking company tracking you correctly?
South Africa’s small business sector is also one of its fastest growing, with recent studies suggesting that SMEs now account for over 40% of the country’s GDP. Yet despite this encouraging growth, today’s emerging enterprises continue to face a wide variety of administrative and legislative challenges, which can in many cases act as a barrier to continued success.
In light of this, MiWay Business recently introduced MiBusinessAssist, a new business support service designed to save SMEs time, reduce unnecessary operational costs and proffer the business acumen and expertise required to sustain long-term growth.
Offering a slew of value-added services, ranging from administrative assistance to cost-efficient procurement solutions, MiBusinessAssist provides welcome relief for small business owners starved of appropriate know-how and resources, enabling them to get on with the business of running a business.
“Despite the impact of SMEs on the economy, these businesses aren’t given the type of support they really want and need to sustain longevity,” explains Morné Stoltz, Head of MiWay Business Insurance. “Funding is one thing, but without the necessary tools and personnel to operate on a day-to-day basis, businesses are ending up with massive administrative backlogs, and in many instances, seeing their growth potential scuppered.”
How It Works
MiBusinessAssist offers several services such as MiOffice, which gives SMEs access to a range of value-added benefits, specifically designed to save money and spare the business from time consuming administration. Services include 24/7 telephonic and online access to a team of business consultants, who assist with administration matters and technical enquires.
MiDeals is designed to save costs, using a team of buyers to source reliable, quality service providers from a database of over 100 000 tried and tested suppliers. The buyers negotiate discounts, and arrange for value-added services and pre-negotiated deals with a variety of service providers.
The MiVehicles Service allows SMEs to source new or pre-owned vehicles through a network of more than 200 motor dealerships nationwide. MiWay specialists assist in finding the right vehicle solution for any business, and take care of all administration, saving the business both time and money.
As an added benefit, MiWay also offers a unique MiPeople Services, which gives SMEs access to HR advisers and labour lawyers in the event of HR-related matters, while MiCompliance enables entrepreneurs to easily and efficiently evaluate business’s compliance levels.
“We understand that time is money, and that without one, it’s very hard to achieve the other” says Stoltz. “The idea of this service is to free business owners up to do what they do best, and to provide a pivotal lifeline to the critical information and resources needed to succeed.”
MiWay Business Assistance helpdesk
Tel: 0861 55 33 44
Services are available 24/7, but please note that specialised advice may be limited to access from Monday to Friday during office hours (8am – 5pm).
MiWay is an Authorised Financial Services Provider (Licence no: 33970)
Date Posted: 2017-08-17
Posted By: MiWay Insurance Limited
Listed under these Business Listing Categories: Financial services,
More Company News
- Is your tracking company tracking you correctly?
- Top tips to protect your child's identity
- Stay safe on the roads
- Time is money: Tips to help you use yours well
- Don’t be a statistic: 4 tips to avoid motorcycle hijacking
- Own the open road: Tips for trucking owner-drivers looking to improve their bottom line
- Car hire: read the fine print
- Understanding your blue light rights
- Small business deserves to be a bigger priority
- MiWay’s BusinessAssist service set to promote growth in the SME sector
- The Car Wash Conundrum: How to avoid South Africa’s latest crime trend
- MiWay launches disaster relief fund
- How to avoid buying a water-damaged car
- What happens when you neglect your home maintenance?
- Tips to improve your safety on the roads
- The fine print: Understanding the rules of the road
- The risks of business ownership
- Cover your assets: Things to consider when buying a car
- Shaping tomorrow's leaders
- MiWay backs a winning team
- New MiWay App feature that no road user should be without
- MiWay sponsors 40th Wally Hayward Marathon
- TREAD collaborates with MiWay on MiWayMTB TV show
- MiWayMTB and TREAD team up to offer MTB skills clinics
- Want to improve your MTB performance?
- MiWay keeps its promises
- What should a biker insure? A motorcycle insurance checklist for your peace of mind.
- MiWay Insurance creates jobs in Bloemfontein
- Customers show their support for MiWay
- MiWay and Tracker SA tie the knot
- Insurance innovation: MiWay fixes premiums for three years
- Car Insurance - Parts used to repair insured cars may not compromise safety!
- Useful tips for finding cheaper car insurance!
- MiWay clients benefit from Europ Assistance SA's highly equipped call centre.
- What to consider when deciding on Car Insurance.
- Home Insurance from MiWay
- MiWay.co.za - A South African Insurance Provider
- Miway to Profile Driver Behaviour for More accurate Premiums
- Insure your Boat with MiWay
Fax 2 Email
Study IT Online
Work from Home