Controlling fugitive dust in mining, quarrying and power generation
Recent Company News
- Advantages - Life Cycle Costing
- The Vaughan Chopper Pump
- Water and Waste Treatment
- Chemical Pumps and Petrochemical Pumps
- Pumping Slurries and Abrasives
- Controlling fugitive dust in mining, quarrying and power generation
- Cleaning Info Bite
- Industrial Processing Pumps
- Info Bite Chemical Processing
- Process Pumps
- Pump Maintenance Saving
For more information contact:
Office: +2711 618 3860 www.monitorpumps.co.za
Fax : +2711 614 0021 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pumps water with particles
- Run dry capable
- Very low operating costs
Dust-filled air can be a major environmental problem causing discomfort for people living and working near quarries. Created when crushing or transporting bulk materials, this problem can be easily solved by spraying the dust with very fine water droplets, specifically where the dust is created. In this way, operators can stay within the constraints of occupational health and safety and environmental protection. Hydra-Cell® pumps play a crucial role in bringing down the cost of dust suppression.
Hydra-Cell® high-pressure, seal-less pumps power fugitive dust suppression, water fogging systems without the use of compressed air and the costly equipment used to generate it. They also help minimize water usage ensuring a drier working environment.
Hydra-Cell® pumps provide a virtually pulseless flow of up to 138 lpm (36.5 gpm) at pressures up to 83 Bar (1200 psi) in order to serve systems with numerous spray heads. (Some models can operate up to 172 Bar (2500 psi)).
- Designed for continuous or intermittent use
- Extended service intervals
- Operator proof… can run dry without damage
- Can pump grey/recycled water without the need for fine filtration.
Hydra-Cell® high efficiency, direct displacement pumps reduce power requirements while generating virtually pulse-less water flow. Hydra-Cells true positive displacement pump action ensures very high efficiency. eg 30 lpm at 30 Bar power required is 2 kW. The seal-less design ensures high reliability, keeping maintenance cost to an absolute minimum.
Hydra-Cell’s design allows pump shaft speeds to run from 10 rpm to 1450/1000 rpm and discharge pressures to range from 1 Bar to 70/172 Bar.
Low servicing costs
- 6000 hours oil change intervals under normal conditions
- Quick to service
- Low cost of service parts
Date Posted: 2012-01-16
Posted By: MONITOR PUMPS
Listed under these Business Listing Categories: Pumps & Valves, Manufacturing,
More Company News
Fax 2 Email
Study IT Online
Work from Home