Plettenberg Bay Accomodation - Welcome to Villa Formosa
Recent Company News
- Cheap Flights to South Africa
- Soap Star shines in Plett
- Whale Watching in Plettenberg Bay
- Charming Towns Along the Garden Route
- The Bloukrans Bungy: Highest commercial bungee jump in the world
- Plettenberg Bay - Nature lovers ideal haven
- S.A's Beautiful Garden Route and Much More
- Self-catering Accomodation the Best way to Travel
- Plettenberg Bay - Home Of Unspoiled Natural Beauty
- Plettenberg Bay a Holiday Maker's Dream
- Garden Route-The Route 66 of SA
WELCOME TO VILLA FORMOSA
Location: Plettenberg Bay (Rivera of South Africa).
Accommodation: Luxury villa 5 bedrooms - 3 en-suite - 2 en-suite, shared toilet. Sleeps 10 (8 very comfortably).
Swim on sandy beaches or in a heated private pool, then breakfast on the deck under large umbrellas and enjoy one of the finest views in Plettenberg Bay.
The great appeal of this special house is its location. The unspoilt panorama of the sea and the Mount Formosa range is stunning – yet despite it setting, you can walk to the beach and the restaurants and busy shops. Sporting and other facilities include boating, scuba diving, golf, tennis, hiking and more. Game reserves, whale watching, fishing and most wartersports, etc.
If you prefer to swim privately, there is a chlorine-free heated swimming pool surrounded by a spacious deck for sunbathing. There are two other decks and roof deck with breathtaking views for whale watching plus a shower.
The house is furnished for relaxation. There are no antiques for children to damage nor does the garden have exotic plants to trample on. Just the sea with its changing traffic of small boats - it is built for privacy.
Villa Formosa has been extensively renovated and is designed to provide a family or group of friends with all the requirements for a relaxed and enjoyable holiday.
The spacious house can sleep 10 or 8 comfortably in separate sections for your own privacy.
There is a modern “open” kitchen fitted with a full range of appliances including double oven-hob, 2 fridges, convection microwave. Behind in a utility large washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher.
The kitchen-dining room and sun room lead onto a large deck with a table and chairs where you can eat or dine or barbeque (Weber) on sunny days.
In the quiet upper level livingroom (large TV), sunroom (large Plasma) state of the Art Sound system DVD, DSTV.
The 3 main bedrooms have views of the sea.
Room 1: King bed and single en-suite.
Room 2 & 3: King bed and other room 2 single beds. Bathroom. Separate toilet
Room 4 & 5: King bed & bathroom shower. Double bed and bathroom shower. Shared toilet
• All beds are extra length for comfort.
• All rooms have TV and DSTV.
• All top quality linen and towels. Hairdryers, heaters, etc
• Driveway (off road) parks 5 cars comfortably.
Villa Formosa is equipped with everything we can think of for your comfort. The showers are hot. The sofas and beds don’t sag and you are spoilt for choice of places to snooze, sunbath or visit.
Monica, the housekeeper is included for keeping the house in order, more than 8 people; another staff member is needed for your comfort.
Washing and ironing of personal belongings for your expense.
Security deposit of R10 000 is refundable after your stay. Deposit before arrival.
Inclusive of vat and servicing
December/January R8000 per day (minimum 2 weeks, or by arrangement)
February to end of June/July Holidays R4000 per day (minimum 5 days)
July to 5 December R3000 per day (minimum 5 days)
“I was not prepared for this experience. This villa changed the definition of a holiday for me. Every room is beautifully decorated. Anything we needed was in the house.Simply awesome” Papworth family, UK
“We hope to come here year after year. This villa is awesome” Stansburys & friends.
“A beautifully appointed home – we will come back again” Thomas’s Gauteng SA
“The villa was fantastic. We wanted it to be our house. We didn’t want to leave” Shannon Williams, USA
“We loved staying in your villa. All facilities were fabulous. We had a wonderful time” The Bisset family, UK
“The experience was magical”. What a holiday we had” Schoon family
“Comments can’t describe this place – it is just awesome, what a holiday.” Rabe family Germany.
Date Posted: 2009-04-21
Posted By: Villa Formosa
Listed under these Business Listing Categories: Hotels & Restaurants, Entertainment, Tourism & Travel,
More Company News
- Garden Route-The Route 66 of SA
- Travel the Garden Route South Africa
- The Benefits of Self Catering Holiday Accommodation
- The Garden Route - Natural Beauty
- Plettenberg Bay - The Beautiful Bay
- Plettenberg Bay in South Africa
- Garden Route Accommodation
- Top 10 Tourist Destinations in South Africa
- Plettenberg bay Travel accomodation - Self catering holiday
- Plettenberg bay holiday Luxury Villas - Villa Formosa
- Plettenberg Bay Accomodation - Welcome to Villa Formosa
Fax 2 Email
Study IT Online
Work from Home