MiWay backs a winning team
Recent Company News
- Top tips to protect your child's identity
- Stay safe on the roads
- Time is money: Tips to help you use yours well
- Don’t be a statistic: 4 tips to avoid motorcycle hijacking
- Own the open road: Tips for trucking owner-drivers looking to improve their bottom line
- Car hire: read the fine print
- Understanding your blue light rights
- Small business deserves to be a bigger priority
- MiWay’s BusinessAssist service set to promote growth in the SME sector
- The Car Wash Conundrum: How to avoid South Africa’s latest crime trend
- MiWay launches disaster relief fund
Anassis Racing announced MiWay Insurance as the new title sponsor of the Anassis Superbike Team that will compete in the 2017 SuperGP Champions Trophy season. The Pretoria-based team is widely regarded as South Africa’s most successful superbike team, with an average of one championship win per year, 12 wins and 26 podium finishes.
The first SuperGP Championship Trophy race weekend kicks off on 24 March in Cape Town, where Anassis Racing will again be the team to beat. Owner of Anassis Racing, Brad Anassis, expressed delight at the formation of this new partnership. “Signing MiWay Insurance as title sponsor is a huge accomplishment for us. We are thrilled that in the current economic climate, we have the backing of a super brand like MiWay. Our team can’t wait to paint the tracks cerise”, said Anassis.
Nthabiseng Moloi, Head of Marketing & Brand at MiWay Insurance, echoed Anassis’s sentiments. “It’s an honour for MiWay to be associated with such a successful South African racing team and to be part of what we believe will be a great season not only for Anassis Racing, but for South African racing fans as well. This is an ideal opportunity for MiWay to be part of a growing sport and help show case local talent”.
Reigning champion, Adolf Boshoff, remains part of this successful team and will defend his Super600 title joined by rookie rider, Dino Iozzo. “This will be the year that determines his path in racing,” said Anassis. “Adolf is one of the biggest talents that have come through the ranks, and we see great things ahead for him.”
Team ace, Clint Seller, will return on his MiWay Racing, Anassis prepared Yamaha R1 to reclaim his SuperGP title from 2015. The most successful rider in the past 20 years has built up an incredible list of achievements since he joined the team in 2011. With 4 National titles, 50 wins and 75 podiums in 91 starts, he is the main title contender for the grand prize at the end of the year.
Superbike fans around the country will have the opportunity to win a MiWay sponsored Yamaha R1 Superbike or an Indian Scout over the course of the SuperGP Championship Trophy season. “Together with Anassis racing, we look forward to travelling to each hosting city to bring fun, excitement and lots of entertainment to ardent superbike spectators”, concludes Moloi.
MiWay is an Authorised Financial Services Provider (Licence no: 33970)
Date Posted: 2017-02-14
Posted By: MiWay Insurance Limited
Listed under these Business Listing Categories: Financial services,
More Company News
- MiWay launches disaster relief fund
- How to avoid buying a water-damaged car
- What happens when you neglect your home maintenance?
- Tips to improve your safety on the roads
- The fine print: Understanding the rules of the road
- The risks of business ownership
- Cover your assets: Things to consider when buying a car
- Shaping tomorrow's leaders
- MiWay backs a winning team
- New MiWay App feature that no road user should be without
- MiWay sponsors 40th Wally Hayward Marathon
- TREAD collaborates with MiWay on MiWayMTB TV show
- MiWayMTB and TREAD team up to offer MTB skills clinics
- Want to improve your MTB performance?
- MiWay keeps its promises
- What should a biker insure? A motorcycle insurance checklist for your peace of mind.
- MiWay Insurance creates jobs in Bloemfontein
- Customers show their support for MiWay
- MiWay and Tracker SA tie the knot
- Insurance innovation: MiWay fixes premiums for three years
- Car Insurance - Parts used to repair insured cars may not compromise safety!
- Useful tips for finding cheaper car insurance!
- MiWay clients benefit from Europ Assistance SA's highly equipped call centre.
- What to consider when deciding on Car Insurance.
- Home Insurance from MiWay
- MiWay.co.za - A South African Insurance Provider
- Miway to Profile Driver Behaviour for More accurate Premiums
- Insure your Boat with MiWay
Fax 2 Email
Study IT Online
Work from Home