New MiWay App feature that no road user should be without
Recent Company News
- Home rental 101: Making the right move
- The claim game: Is your cover sufficient?
- Think like a start-up: 3 lessons for big business
- Why transport matters: The economy depends on it
- 5 Success hacks to grow your business
- 4 Reasons why co-working could be the key to kick-starting small business
- A 7-step guide to starting your own trade business
- Women’s Month focus: 5 Safety tips for women on the road
- 5 Successful business women share their secrets
- When you can’t speak: Top tips for ensuring emergency teams can access your information
- MiWay treats 100 families this Mandela Day
With the holiday season and its associated road accident spike around the corner, short-term insurer MiWay has launched a new feature on their App to help all road users. The Accident Scene feature enables accurate recording of road accident details required to lodge a claim.
Max Huggins, Chief Operating Officer at MiWay says, “The Accident Scene feature is designed to make life easier for all South African road users. Often people are too traumatised immediately after an accident to correctly gather or even recall all the information that they will need later. Crucial information and evidence is often lacking when it comes to filing a police report, insurance claim or Road Accident Fund claim. This feature on the MiWay App is the solution that every road user needs in the event of an accident.”
The Accident Scene feature is freely available to both MiWay clients and non-clients alike. This feature was inspired by its clients’ accident claim experiences. It walks users through the various steps necessary to gather required claims information, including police records, witness details and photos of the accident scene. This feature seeks to assist all road users to retrieve information that they may need after a road accident.
“Road accidents are not just confined to minibus taxis and motor vehicles, but also include a relatively high number of pedestrians and cyclists. All road users are at risk and thus the MiWay App provides the assistance that no road user should be without,” concludes Huggins.
The MiWay Accident Scene feature assists as follows:
- Capture the accident date, location, make of the car/s involved and other necessary details;
- Guides you through the process of capturing photos of the accident scene;
- Allows for adding witness details, including their contact details;
- Capture SAPS case number, date, police station and contact details;
- Add details of other parties involved in the accident;
- Allows you to save details or email them to up to four different people from your phone.
MiWay’s App with its Accident Scene feature can be downloaded from the Google Play or App store.
MiWay is an Authorised Financial Services Provider (Licence no: 33970)
Date Posted: 2016-12-05
Posted By: MiWay Insurance Limited
Listed under these Business Listing Categories: Financial services,
More Company News
- MiWay treats 100 families this Mandela Day
- Theft on the move: How to safeguard goods and personnel in transit
- Reducing the risk of remote jamming
- Understand the difference between voidance and cancellation of an insurance policy
- Making money from your baking hobby
- The entrepreneurial case for a co-working space
- Safe driving depends on safe braking: 5 tips to keep you safe
- Health and Safety: The recipe for a better logistics industry
- MiWay sponsors Wally Hayward Marathon for third consecutive year
- Vehicle overloading: Don’t put your business at risk
- Your employees are your greatest asset – manage them well
- Keep your cover in check – important insurance points to ponder
- Passion is the key to entrepreneurial success
- Is your tracking company tracking you correctly?
- Top tips to protect your child's identity
- Stay safe on the roads
- Time is money: Tips to help you use yours well
- Don’t be a statistic: 4 tips to avoid motorcycle hijacking
- Own the open road: Tips for trucking owner-drivers looking to improve their bottom line
- Car hire: read the fine print
- Understanding your blue light rights
- Small business deserves to be a bigger priority
- MiWay’s BusinessAssist service set to promote growth in the SME sector
- The Car Wash Conundrum: How to avoid South Africa’s latest crime trend
- MiWay launches disaster relief fund
- How to avoid buying a water-damaged car
- What happens when you neglect your home maintenance?
- Tips to improve your safety on the roads
- The fine print: Understanding the rules of the road
- The risks of business ownership
- Cover your assets: Things to consider when buying a car
- Shaping tomorrow's leaders
- MiWay backs a winning team
- New MiWay App feature that no road user should be without
- MiWay sponsors 40th Wally Hayward Marathon
- TREAD collaborates with MiWay on MiWayMTB TV show
- MiWayMTB and TREAD team up to offer MTB skills clinics
- Want to improve your MTB performance?
- MiWay keeps its promises
- What should a biker insure? A motorcycle insurance checklist for your peace of mind.
- MiWay Insurance creates jobs in Bloemfontein
- Customers show their support for MiWay
- MiWay and Tracker SA tie the knot
- Insurance innovation: MiWay fixes premiums for three years
- Car Insurance - Parts used to repair insured cars may not compromise safety!
- Useful tips for finding cheaper car insurance!
- MiWay clients benefit from Europ Assistance SA's highly equipped call centre.
- What to consider when deciding on Car Insurance.
- Home Insurance from MiWay
- MiWay.co.za - A South African Insurance Provider
- Miway to Profile Driver Behaviour for More accurate Premiums
- Insure your Boat with MiWay
Fax 2 Email
Study IT Online
Work from Home