MiWay sponsors 40th Wally Hayward Marathon
Recent Company News
- Home rental 101: Making the right move
- The claim game: Is your cover sufficient?
- Think like a start-up: 3 lessons for big business
- Why transport matters: The economy depends on it
- 5 Success hacks to grow your business
- 4 Reasons why co-working could be the key to kick-starting small business
- A 7-step guide to starting your own trade business
- Women’s Month focus: 5 Safety tips for women on the road
- 5 Successful business women share their secrets
- When you can’t speak: Top tips for ensuring emergency teams can access your information
- MiWay treats 100 families this Mandela Day
2016 is shaping up to be a big sponsorship year for MiWay Insurance with the announcement of its second sponsorship deal this year. MiWay has been announced as the title sponsor of the 40th Wally Hayward Marathon, taking place at Hoërskool Zwartkop in Centurion on 2 May 2016.
Earlier this year, MiWay and B-Active Sports announced their three year partnership of the ULTRA Triathlon Series, which kicks off on 6 March in KZN.
Head of Marketing and Brand at MiWay, Nthabiseng Moloi says: “We are delighted to be partnering with the Wally Hayward Marathon. This is part of our ongoing quest to support home-grown events that give athletes the freedom to showcase their talent and improve their performance in order to compete in other iconic events.”
The 40th Wally Hayward Marathon will be held in honour of one of South Africa’s greatest long distance runners. Hayward’s exceptional running career spanned six decades. He represented South Africa at the Olympic Games and is best remembered for his remarkable achievements in the Comrades Marathon, which he won five times and ran at the ages of 79 and 80.
“We are extremely proud, as well as excited, to be partnered with MiWay Insurance who share the same passion for service excellence and a client satisfaction as we do,” says Francois Jordaan, Chairman of Alpha Centurion Runners and Walkers.
MiWay recently extended membership in its ASA-registered running club – MiWay Warriors – to its clients and their friends and family at no cost. “Our increasing involvement in sports, is part of our commitment to fostering a healthy and balanced lifestyle not only for our staff, but for our clients too,” says Moloi.
The 40th Wally Hayward Marathon comprises a 42.2km marathon, a 21.1km half marathon, a 10km road race and a variety of fun runs. The event caters for the whole family with fun activities planned for kids.
Online registrations for the marathon are now open, and more race information can be found at www.wally.co.za. Comrades Marathon personnel will also be on hand to provide qualifying athletes with information.
MiWay is an Authorised Financial Services Provider (Licence no: 33970)
Date Posted: 2016-02-22
Posted By: MiWay Insurance Limited
Listed under these Business Listing Categories: Financial services,
More Company News
- MiWay treats 100 families this Mandela Day
- Theft on the move: How to safeguard goods and personnel in transit
- Reducing the risk of remote jamming
- Understand the difference between voidance and cancellation of an insurance policy
- Making money from your baking hobby
- The entrepreneurial case for a co-working space
- Safe driving depends on safe braking: 5 tips to keep you safe
- Health and Safety: The recipe for a better logistics industry
- MiWay sponsors Wally Hayward Marathon for third consecutive year
- Vehicle overloading: Don’t put your business at risk
- Your employees are your greatest asset – manage them well
- Keep your cover in check – important insurance points to ponder
- Passion is the key to entrepreneurial success
- Is your tracking company tracking you correctly?
- Top tips to protect your child's identity
- Stay safe on the roads
- Time is money: Tips to help you use yours well
- Don’t be a statistic: 4 tips to avoid motorcycle hijacking
- Own the open road: Tips for trucking owner-drivers looking to improve their bottom line
- Car hire: read the fine print
- Understanding your blue light rights
- Small business deserves to be a bigger priority
- MiWay’s BusinessAssist service set to promote growth in the SME sector
- The Car Wash Conundrum: How to avoid South Africa’s latest crime trend
- MiWay launches disaster relief fund
- How to avoid buying a water-damaged car
- What happens when you neglect your home maintenance?
- Tips to improve your safety on the roads
- The fine print: Understanding the rules of the road
- The risks of business ownership
- Cover your assets: Things to consider when buying a car
- Shaping tomorrow's leaders
- MiWay backs a winning team
- New MiWay App feature that no road user should be without
- MiWay sponsors 40th Wally Hayward Marathon
- TREAD collaborates with MiWay on MiWayMTB TV show
- MiWayMTB and TREAD team up to offer MTB skills clinics
- Want to improve your MTB performance?
- MiWay keeps its promises
- What should a biker insure? A motorcycle insurance checklist for your peace of mind.
- MiWay Insurance creates jobs in Bloemfontein
- Customers show their support for MiWay
- MiWay and Tracker SA tie the knot
- Insurance innovation: MiWay fixes premiums for three years
- Car Insurance - Parts used to repair insured cars may not compromise safety!
- Useful tips for finding cheaper car insurance!
- MiWay clients benefit from Europ Assistance SA's highly equipped call centre.
- What to consider when deciding on Car Insurance.
- Home Insurance from MiWay
- MiWay.co.za - A South African Insurance Provider
- Miway to Profile Driver Behaviour for More accurate Premiums
- Insure your Boat with MiWay
Fax 2 Email
Study IT Online
Work from Home