TREAD collaborates with MiWay on MiWayMTB TV show
Recent Company News
- 5 Success hacks to grow your business
- 4 Reasons why co-working could be the key to kick-starting small business
- A 7-step guide to starting your own trade business
- Women’s Month focus: 5 Safety tips for women on the road
- 5 Successful business women share their secrets
- When you can’t speak: Top tips for ensuring emergency teams can access your information
- MiWay treats 100 families this Mandela Day
- Theft on the move: How to safeguard goods and personnel in transit
- Reducing the risk of remote jamming
- Understand the difference between voidance and cancellation of an insurance policy
- Making money from your baking hobby
MiWayMTB, the mountain bike initiative driven by direct insurer MiWay, has announced a partnership with leading mountain biking magazine, TREAD, that will see editor Sean Badenhorst and his experienced team, contributing to the initiative’s popular TV show of the same name.
To give you a brief overview of the company, MiWay is a financial services company specilalizing in a wide range of financial products and services including motor insurance, short term insurance platforms, credit, and even life and home insurance loans and is seeking to inject a fresh perspective and business approach to the insurance industry in the region. Only good things can come out with its partnership TREAD magazine.
The MiWayMTB TV show, broadcast on SuperSport 1 every Monday night with repeats throughout the week, features specific mountain biking-related content, including product reviews, race coverage and upcoming MTB events. This new partnership, which also includes other collaborative efforts outside of the show, will see TREAD contributing to product reviews, set-up advice, buying tips and other points of interest to South African mountain bikers, adding more depth to each episode.
"Sean is not only an experienced, passionate mountain biker but has also built an excellent reputation as a bicycling editor and journalist. He brings with him the type of gravitas we were looking for with regard to South African-specific mountain bike content. The TREAD team is very hands-on and all bikes, products and accessories are ridden in South African conditions, making the content authoritative and entirely relevant to our audience," explains MiWayMTB’s Carine Conradie.
All products reviewed on the show are featured in more detail in TREAD magazine or on www.treadmag.co.za. The reviews will also be made available on the MiWayMTB website, www.mtb.miway.co.za, after each week’s show.
MTB riders and enthusiasts can also join the growing MiWayMTB community of fans on Facebook at www.facebook.com/miwaymtb, which features events calendars, product reviews, previews of what’s to come on the MiWay MTB TV show and, in the near future, a discussion forum offering expert advice.
MiWayMTB is an initiative by direct insurer MiWay, to encourage broad participation in MTB. As well as developing niche insurance products for this fast-growing community, MiWayMTB sponsors races, events and a dedicated SuperSport TV show - MiWayMTB. Community interaction is encouraged through the group's Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/miwaymtb, where MTB enthusiasts can also find news, product reviews, event details and race results.
Date Posted: 2011-08-02
Posted By: MiWay Insurance Limited
Listed under these Business Listing Categories: Financial services,
More Company News
- Making money from your baking hobby
- The entrepreneurial case for a co-working space
- Safe driving depends on safe braking: 5 tips to keep you safe
- Health and Safety: The recipe for a better logistics industry
- MiWay sponsors Wally Hayward Marathon for third consecutive year
- Vehicle overloading: Don’t put your business at risk
- Your employees are your greatest asset – manage them well
- Keep your cover in check – important insurance points to ponder
- Passion is the key to entrepreneurial success
- Is your tracking company tracking you correctly?
- Top tips to protect your child's identity
- Stay safe on the roads
- Time is money: Tips to help you use yours well
- Don’t be a statistic: 4 tips to avoid motorcycle hijacking
- Own the open road: Tips for trucking owner-drivers looking to improve their bottom line
- Car hire: read the fine print
- Understanding your blue light rights
- Small business deserves to be a bigger priority
- MiWay’s BusinessAssist service set to promote growth in the SME sector
- The Car Wash Conundrum: How to avoid South Africa’s latest crime trend
- MiWay launches disaster relief fund
- How to avoid buying a water-damaged car
- What happens when you neglect your home maintenance?
- Tips to improve your safety on the roads
- The fine print: Understanding the rules of the road
- The risks of business ownership
- Cover your assets: Things to consider when buying a car
- Shaping tomorrow's leaders
- MiWay backs a winning team
- New MiWay App feature that no road user should be without
- MiWay sponsors 40th Wally Hayward Marathon
- TREAD collaborates with MiWay on MiWayMTB TV show
- MiWayMTB and TREAD team up to offer MTB skills clinics
- Want to improve your MTB performance?
- MiWay keeps its promises
- What should a biker insure? A motorcycle insurance checklist for your peace of mind.
- MiWay Insurance creates jobs in Bloemfontein
- Customers show their support for MiWay
- MiWay and Tracker SA tie the knot
- Insurance innovation: MiWay fixes premiums for three years
- Car Insurance - Parts used to repair insured cars may not compromise safety!
- Useful tips for finding cheaper car insurance!
- MiWay clients benefit from Europ Assistance SA's highly equipped call centre.
- What to consider when deciding on Car Insurance.
- Home Insurance from MiWay
- MiWay.co.za - A South African Insurance Provider
- Miway to Profile Driver Behaviour for More accurate Premiums
- Insure your Boat with MiWay
Fax 2 Email
Study IT Online
Work from Home