MiWay keeps its promises
Recent Company News
- 5 Success hacks to grow your business
- 4 Reasons why co-working could be the key to kick-starting small business
- A 7-step guide to starting your own trade business
- Women’s Month focus: 5 Safety tips for women on the road
- 5 Successful business women share their secrets
- When you can’t speak: Top tips for ensuring emergency teams can access your information
- MiWay treats 100 families this Mandela Day
- Theft on the move: How to safeguard goods and personnel in transit
- Reducing the risk of remote jamming
- Understand the difference between voidance and cancellation of an insurance policy
- Making money from your baking hobby
South Africans who joined innovative short-term insurer MiWay during its first year of operations three years ago, will soon receive yet another of the benefits bundled into the company’s insurance offerings. MiWay’s loyalty programme, named MiRewards, starts delivering cash returns on the third anniversary of a customer’s relationship with the company. Following the initial three-year period, MiRewards are paid annually on the anniversary of a customer’s joining the MiWay family.
MiWay CEO René Otto says the company is eagerly anticipating its first MiRewards payout. “This will be yet another milestone since our launch; another acknowledgement from our long-standing clients that they continue to see the value in MiWay’s offerings. Right from the outset, we have kept our eye focused on delivering great customer service and innovative insurance products that are of value to our customers. This is how we have developed into a significant player in South Africa’s highly-competitive direct short-term insurance market in a relatively short time.”
Since its 2008 entry into the local market, MiWay has pioneered a short-term insurance relationship which embraces transparency and appreciates its full customer base, rather than just those who have not claimed.
“The MiRewards guarantee is intended to drive and support positive behaviour rather than encouraging clients not to claim,” says Otto.
MiRewards are essentially a premium refund in recognition of what MiWay terms ‘loyal clients’. To MiWay a loyal client is one who shows the type of behaviour it expects from good risk clients – such as paying all their premiums, building a long-term relationship rather than skipping between insurers and maintaining an acceptable claims history. “
“MiRewards is one of the ways we show appreciation for customer loyalty. We don’t want our customers agonising over whether to submit a claim or not – that is not peace of mind. Our customers should feel secure that they will not suffer even further losses in the case of an unforeseen incident,” says Otto.
MiRewards goes further than rewarding loyalty. It extends to the company’s administration costs. In this regard, MiWay customers are eligible for additional or transactional rewards for managing their policies or selecting additional products through MiWay’s online facility, or simply opting to receive communication via email.
Visit MiWay on Google Places fore more information.
Date Posted: 2011-04-29
Posted By: MiWay Insurance Limited
Listed under these Business Listing Categories: Financial services,
More Company News
- Making money from your baking hobby
- The entrepreneurial case for a co-working space
- Safe driving depends on safe braking: 5 tips to keep you safe
- Health and Safety: The recipe for a better logistics industry
- MiWay sponsors Wally Hayward Marathon for third consecutive year
- Vehicle overloading: Don’t put your business at risk
- Your employees are your greatest asset – manage them well
- Keep your cover in check – important insurance points to ponder
- Passion is the key to entrepreneurial success
- Is your tracking company tracking you correctly?
- Top tips to protect your child's identity
- Stay safe on the roads
- Time is money: Tips to help you use yours well
- Don’t be a statistic: 4 tips to avoid motorcycle hijacking
- Own the open road: Tips for trucking owner-drivers looking to improve their bottom line
- Car hire: read the fine print
- Understanding your blue light rights
- Small business deserves to be a bigger priority
- MiWay’s BusinessAssist service set to promote growth in the SME sector
- The Car Wash Conundrum: How to avoid South Africa’s latest crime trend
- MiWay launches disaster relief fund
- How to avoid buying a water-damaged car
- What happens when you neglect your home maintenance?
- Tips to improve your safety on the roads
- The fine print: Understanding the rules of the road
- The risks of business ownership
- Cover your assets: Things to consider when buying a car
- Shaping tomorrow's leaders
- MiWay backs a winning team
- New MiWay App feature that no road user should be without
- MiWay sponsors 40th Wally Hayward Marathon
- TREAD collaborates with MiWay on MiWayMTB TV show
- MiWayMTB and TREAD team up to offer MTB skills clinics
- Want to improve your MTB performance?
- MiWay keeps its promises
- What should a biker insure? A motorcycle insurance checklist for your peace of mind.
- MiWay Insurance creates jobs in Bloemfontein
- Customers show their support for MiWay
- MiWay and Tracker SA tie the knot
- Insurance innovation: MiWay fixes premiums for three years
- Car Insurance - Parts used to repair insured cars may not compromise safety!
- Useful tips for finding cheaper car insurance!
- MiWay clients benefit from Europ Assistance SA's highly equipped call centre.
- What to consider when deciding on Car Insurance.
- Home Insurance from MiWay
- MiWay.co.za - A South African Insurance Provider
- Miway to Profile Driver Behaviour for More accurate Premiums
- Insure your Boat with MiWay
Fax 2 Email
Study IT Online
Work from Home