MiWay clients benefit from Europ Assistance SA's highly equipped call centre.
Recent Company News
- Home rental 101: Making the right move
- The claim game: Is your cover sufficient?
- Think like a start-up: 3 lessons for big business
- Why transport matters: The economy depends on it
- 5 Success hacks to grow your business
- 4 Reasons why co-working could be the key to kick-starting small business
- A 7-step guide to starting your own trade business
- Women’s Month focus: 5 Safety tips for women on the road
- 5 Successful business women share their secrets
- When you can’t speak: Top tips for ensuring emergency teams can access your information
- MiWay treats 100 families this Mandela Day
As of 1 June 2009, MiWay clients started benefiting from Roadside and Home Assistance, Accident Manager and Emergency Medical Services, by calling Europ Assistance SA's highly equipped call centre where skilled case managers take care of all their emergency roadside and home assistance needs.
Waking up to a wet bedroom carpet on a winter morning caused by a geyser leak is a sure sign that things aren't going your way. For MiWay clients, geyser leak blues are now a thing of the past. A quick dial to the Europ Assistance SA's call centre channels a policyholder with a home assistance crisis to an experienced Europ Assistance SA case manager. A call is registered and dispatched to a qualified plumber who then reports to the scene at once, a process that takes just 45 to 60 minutes.
MiWay clients can rest assured of a well-organised and quick reaction, to manage all aspects of a car accident. When an accident is reported, the Accident Manager arranges a conference call with medical and legal experts to ensure the policyholders' interests are protected at all times. Accommodation and transport requirements are arranged where the need arises.
So much can go wrong when a car comes to a sudden halt in a well known criminal hub. A car stall resulting from a flat battery, flat tyre or shortage of fuel is no longer a setback for MiWay policyholders. While swift roadside assistance is arranged, a dedicated case manager keeps tabs with the policyholder at regular intervals for their security and peace of mind.
Europ Assistance SA looks forward to assisting MiWay and their clients to ensure every aspect of a road or home emergency is handled quickly and professionally!
MiWay, the latest entrant offering product and services in the direct financial services and insurance industry. They are also the first company in South Africa to allow the client, to activate and manage their insurance instantly online.
MiWay offers competitive premiums on car insurance, home contents insurance, all risk insurance, buildings insurance, credit life and motor warranty products. For more information visit MiWay
Date Posted: 2009-07-08
Posted By: MiWay Insurance Limited
Listed under these Business Listing Categories: Financial services,
More Company News
- MiWay treats 100 families this Mandela Day
- Theft on the move: How to safeguard goods and personnel in transit
- Reducing the risk of remote jamming
- Understand the difference between voidance and cancellation of an insurance policy
- Making money from your baking hobby
- The entrepreneurial case for a co-working space
- Safe driving depends on safe braking: 5 tips to keep you safe
- Health and Safety: The recipe for a better logistics industry
- MiWay sponsors Wally Hayward Marathon for third consecutive year
- Vehicle overloading: Don’t put your business at risk
- Your employees are your greatest asset – manage them well
- Keep your cover in check – important insurance points to ponder
- Passion is the key to entrepreneurial success
- Is your tracking company tracking you correctly?
- Top tips to protect your child's identity
- Stay safe on the roads
- Time is money: Tips to help you use yours well
- Don’t be a statistic: 4 tips to avoid motorcycle hijacking
- Own the open road: Tips for trucking owner-drivers looking to improve their bottom line
- Car hire: read the fine print
- Understanding your blue light rights
- Small business deserves to be a bigger priority
- MiWay’s BusinessAssist service set to promote growth in the SME sector
- The Car Wash Conundrum: How to avoid South Africa’s latest crime trend
- MiWay launches disaster relief fund
- How to avoid buying a water-damaged car
- What happens when you neglect your home maintenance?
- Tips to improve your safety on the roads
- The fine print: Understanding the rules of the road
- The risks of business ownership
- Cover your assets: Things to consider when buying a car
- Shaping tomorrow's leaders
- MiWay backs a winning team
- New MiWay App feature that no road user should be without
- MiWay sponsors 40th Wally Hayward Marathon
- TREAD collaborates with MiWay on MiWayMTB TV show
- MiWayMTB and TREAD team up to offer MTB skills clinics
- Want to improve your MTB performance?
- MiWay keeps its promises
- What should a biker insure? A motorcycle insurance checklist for your peace of mind.
- MiWay Insurance creates jobs in Bloemfontein
- Customers show their support for MiWay
- MiWay and Tracker SA tie the knot
- Insurance innovation: MiWay fixes premiums for three years
- Car Insurance - Parts used to repair insured cars may not compromise safety!
- Useful tips for finding cheaper car insurance!
- MiWay clients benefit from Europ Assistance SA's highly equipped call centre.
- What to consider when deciding on Car Insurance.
- Home Insurance from MiWay
- MiWay.co.za - A South African Insurance Provider
- Miway to Profile Driver Behaviour for More accurate Premiums
- Insure your Boat with MiWay
Fax 2 Email
Study IT Online
Work from Home