StudyITonline - Our Instructors
Recent Company News
- Study IT Online Shines in Online Computer Science
- The Benefits of IT Online Learning
- Become a Microsoft Office Specialist with Study IT Online
- Study IT in South Africa
- How To Get an IT Degree Online
- Becoming a Microsoft Word Specialist
- Study IT Online – The Ultimate Online MS Office Specialist Courses Around
- Choosing the Right Microsoft IT Academy
- Microsoft Training Best Obtained Online
- Study IT in South Africa
- Microsoft Office Specialist Excel 2010 Course
The thought of studying online always comes with some tough questions that need answering. Is the course worth the money? Will it actually be worth anything to a potential employer when I'm done? Will I learn anything? Who is going to teach me? Are they qualified, or just internet scam artists trying to rip me off. Study-IT-Online has a proffesional group of skilled and qualified instructors to help you get the best out of the course you choose to do.
Here is a list of the instructors, their qualifications and a little bit about them to help you get acquainted with them and learn a little bit about who will be instructing you.
Nathan Hand: CCSP, CCNP, CEH, CWNA & CWSP, MCSE
Nathan Hand retired from the Navy Seals for medical reasons. Waking up from surgery in Feb. 2000, the Doctor told him he would have to find a new line of work. Once retired from the Navy, Nathan got involved in IT and security rather quickly as a result of his security clearance and his impressive job background. After relocating to Washington D.C. and doing work with companies such as Ernst & Young Technologies and E-Partners, Nathan started up his own IT consulting business.
Steven Borg. MCSD, MCT, Author
The goal that Steven has is to develop innovative solutions to interesting and challenging problems, especially those problems that improve communication between people or that reduce the transaction costs between businesses. Steven has more than 14 years of experience in creating technical solutions to a variety of military and civilian problems, and also 9 years of active involvement in adult learning. Having actively worked with Visual Studio .NET and the .NET Framework for several years, Steven has used his experience to pen two technical books for Wiley press, one of which has been selected to be translated into Simplified Chinese. Steven has extremely extensive knowledge of the .NET Framework and .NET development, including VB.NET, C# and ASP.NET, including all of the XML aspects of .NET. Steven also has involved knowledge of object oriented development using the Component Object Model (COM/ActiveX), and object oriented design making use of the Unified Modeling Language (UML). Added to that, he has advanced programming skills in Visual Basic .NET, C#, XML, XSL, XSLT, Visual Basic, and Visual Basic for Applications and is very knowledgeable in Java and SQL.
Stephen Dugan: CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCDP, CCIE, MCSE, MCP
Being a Cisco Certified System Instructor, Steve instructs Internetworking Engineers using official Cisco Career Certification Curriculum. He prepares students for the Official Cisco CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCDP and CCIE curriculums. He has redesigned a Cisco three-tiered Multilayer switched campus network making use of HSRP and OSPF for redundancy and interconnectivity. Steve also personally developed the first ever Cisco Infrastructure Hacking Class. The class involves the running of various security exploits against a Cisco Network before configuring the equipment for proper defense. He is also the current Speaker for the largest Network Security Conference in the World, BlackHat Inc.
Adam Gordon: B.A., M.A.
With over 20 years of experience as both an IT professional and an educator, Adam Gordon brings his unique perspectives, experience and style of training to all of his projects. Adam is a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), Charter Member of the MCLC (Microsoft Learning Consultant) Review Board for North America, an official ICS2 Trainer, and currently serves as the CISO/CTO for New Horizons Computer Learning Center in Miami. He holds over 70 Professional IT Certifications including: ITIL Foundations, CISA, SSCP, CISSP, CEH, CHFI, MCTS, MCITP, MCSE 2003 and MCSA 2003 Security & Messaging. Before focussing his work to the IT field, Adam had worked for the United Nations as an educational consultant. He had also taught Political Science and International Affairs at Florida International University as an Adjunct, served as Associate Professor for International Political Affairs at Schiller International University and was a guest lecturer at Columbia University. He is the author of five books and has received a number of awards. These include EC-Council Instructor of Excellence for 2006-07 and Top Technical Instructor Worldwide, 2002-2003. Adam holds his Bachelors Degree in International Relations and his Masters Degree in International Political Affairs from Florida International University.
Richard Hundhausen: Microsoft Regional Director
Richard is the founder of the Idaho Delphi and the Boise Visual Developers User Group (now the Boise Software Developer's Group) . He has been a technical editor and has contributed on numerous .NET developer study guides for Wiley Gearhead Press, Pinnacle Publishing and New Riders. Richard has been working in IT for around 20 years, the last 10 being as an independent consultant. Richard is currently a Microsoft Regional Director. He has been the Key Note Speaker and trainer for Microsoft Corp. He presented a series of Windows 2003 Server and .NET 1.1 training seminars for Microsoft Asia. He has also presented Visual Studio .NET and the .NET architecture to academic audiences in Cambridge, MA (MIT, Harvard, and Boston University) and Houston, TX (Rice, University of Houston, University of Texas, Texas A&M).
Bill Ferguson: MCT, MCSE, MCP+I, CCSI, CCNA, A+, Network+, Server+
Bill has been involved in the computer industry for more than 15 years. Originally, in technical sales and sales management with Sprint, Bill made his transition to Certified Technical Trainer in 1997 with ExecuTrain. Bill is now running his own company as an independent contractor in Birmingham, Alabama, teaching classes for the majority of the national training companies as well as some regional training companies and also many corporations. In addition, Bill produces and writes technical training material for several companies. He keeps his skills sharp by being a technical reviewer for books and sample tests. Bill says, "My job is to understand the material so well that I can make it easier for my students to learn than it was for me to learn."
Ray Wagner: CISA, MOS, PMP
Ray's IT education began at James Madison University, where he excelled in the business schoolâ€™s Computer Information Systems program. Once graduated, he began his career auditing financial systems where he was required to optimize and utilize the Microsoft Office applications. Once he had mastered the applications, Ray began teaching his co-workers how to use their applications effectively to increase their productivity. Life as an auditor also opened Ray up to project management fundamentals, and he was soon managing small auditing projects as a Senior Consultant. After a couple of years, Ray shifted gears, becoming a consultant for a project management contractor on a government program worth millions of dollars where he was responsible for tracking program costs and schedules. Ray has since started a training company which allows him to manage a business and also deliver application and project management training to a variety of clients.
Jason Lane: A+, Network+, PDI+, MCSA, MCSE, MCP
Jason Lane is a training professional and computer and document imaging consultant with more than 20 years of IT experience. Being the instructor for StudyITonline's CompTIA's PDI+ course, Jason brings over ten years of knowledge in the industry from working directly in the printing and document imaging industry, and through his expertise gained from teaching printing and document imaging technicians on a daily basis.
Michael Gregg, CISA, CISSP, CEH, CHFI, MCSE, MCT, CNA, CCNA
Michael Gregg has over 15 years experience in IT, more specficially in network security, digital forensics, training, computer technology, instructional design, and course development. Michael is the founder as well as the owner of a training and IT Security Solutions Company and is the author of several books. Michael has trained and taught for various organizations such as Nortel, Motorola, Adaptec, Lucent, Fidelity, Kaiser Medical, Southwestern Bell Corp, The US Air Force, Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI), National Security Agency (NSA), and Alaska Communications System ever since 1999. He has a Master's of Science from LeTourneau University.
Ricardo is an Information Systems Consultant with a full 18 years hands-on experience in systems development, programming, networking, training, project and staff management. He is highly skilled at interfacing with end users in order to determine systems specifications, design and implement finished projects and provide hardware and software training full of real-world examples. Ric's unique training style is inclusive of his ability to be a strong team builder with superior motivational skills.
Charles J. Felix
Chuck has been in IT for over 40 years. 20 of those years were spent in Information Services as a programmer/analyst/Oracle DBA. 5 years were as an Oracle instructor. Chuck brings his unique training style and enthusiasm to everything that he teaches.
Scott has done more than 10 years in training and consulting in the IT industry, having developed software solutions for Fortune 1000 companies in America and in Europe. His list of clients includes Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Northern New Jersey, Blue Cross/Blue Shield of North Carolina, CIGNA, Prudential Insurance Company and New York Life Insurance Company. Scottâ€™s experience in the IT industry has its roots in developing solutions from a vendor neutral stance, and thereby providing the best possible technology result. Scott instructs MCSD.NET classroom-based Boot Camps as well as Seminars across USA. Scott is also authorized by the EC-Council as an instructor for the Certified Ethical Hacker training course.
Elizabeth has been at work in the IT Industry with SQL 6.5, 7.0 and 2000 as a consultant and as a trainer for nearly four years. She has accumulated extensive hands-on experience including working with migrations from Access to SQL, writing numerous stored procedures that are called from VB, using SQL Server DTS (Data Transformation Services) for transferrance of data between an AS400 and flat file systems. She has also taught preparatory classes for exams in SQL as well as classes for the beginner. Her Bachelors was received from Wesleyan College in Macon, GA. She is currently writing her thesis from University of Wisconsin - Superior, where her primary focus is Television, Video, and Photography. Since completing college, Elizabeth has earned the following Microsoft certifications: MCSE, MCDBA, and MCT, while working for a front-running training company. This career has sent her from coast-to-coast to train and consult for several companies including: Bank of America, New Horizons, Johns Hopkins, Seimens, ITT (Department of Defense), Productivity Point International, and MBNA.
Eneas Quintero: CCNA, CCSP, CCNP, CCDP, CCSI, CQSS, CSS1, INFOSEC, MCSE, MCSA
In addition to his extensive experience in networking, Eneas holds a number of certifications throughout the IT industry. Quintero has been working with networks for over ten years and has been with Cisco for almost eight years. He has worked on a number of projects including the development of more than critical consulting projects with major Telecom organizations of the region including Racsa, ICE, Cable and Wireless, GTE, Codetel, CANTV, Telecom Bogota, PSI and Telefonica. What Quintero brings to ITBC is an informative training style to the CCNA course.
Gary Grudzinskas: MCSE, MCSA, MCSE +1, MCDBA, MCT, Master CIW, A+, CCNA
Gary has acheived an MA degree in Communications, plus several years of technical contracting experience and has trained thousands of technicians. His technical career began with Sprint Internet Passport, where he was rapidly raised to the top tier for technical support. He pursued technical certifications in order to grow into the IT field and earned his first MCSE and NT 4.0. Gary's IT career grew swiftly from system administrator to engineering, then to lead engineer. Some of his projects include and Exchange rollout for Aegon insurance, preparations for Y2K, and also a new UPS Online system installation for the United States Postal Service. During the time he spent as a consultant, Gary took a part time training position at South West Florida College in their MCSE program. He found the training so enjoyable that he earned his MCT and started his own contract training company. Since then he has trained certification courses for Hillsborough Community College, Knowledge Alliance, Edutech, I/Tech Training, and Keiser College.
Charles S. Dworkis: MCSE+I, MCT, MCSS, MCSST, CCA, CCI, CNE, CNI, CNS, CIP, CCNA,CompTIA A+,Com TIA Network+ CompTIA i-Net+
"Charlie" incorporates more than 10 years of information technology knowledge into his presentations which are both informative and entertaining. He is the Senior Vice President and Managing Partner of Prima Technologies, LLC in New York.
James is an MCSE, MCP+ Internet, MCT and CNE Certified Instructor. He has instructed all over the United States. His reputation as being a dynamic instructor is proven once again through these instructional CBT's and videos. Currently, Parris is a certified instructor for 24 Microsoft courses, 13 Novell courses as well as 6 3Com courses.
Jeff has got more than 15 years in training and consulting experience in the IT industry. He has been involved in developing software solutions for many companies. Jeff has developed a unique training style, concentrating on the knowledge needed to do the job and not simply being certified. He brings a wealth of experience as well as real world knowledge to all of his training courses. He is a certified instructor for the EC-Council.
Dr. Howard Hammerman
Dr. Hammerman is recognized as an expert on Crystal Reports. An author of numerous training manuals on Crystal, his consulting firm, Hammerman Associates Inc., provides consulting and training services to clients all around the world, helping turn their data into understandable information. Hammerman's background includes a professorship at Cornell University and an assignment with the US Department of HUD during the Carter administration.
Vernon V. Pierce II, MCP, MCT, MCSE
Vernon is a well-traveled technical instructor with a number of years experience backing his presentations, he is certified to instruct in twenty-eight courses. Pierce previously served eleven years in the United States Marine Corps as a supervisor and instructor in Metrology. Following that, he continued as a Metrology Technician for the next five years. From 1996 to the present, he has been working as a Technical Training Consultant, an MCSE instructor and a network setup/support/administration expert.
Clay Leitzke, MCT, MCSA, MCSE, MCSE 2003 Messaging, CCNA, A+, Network+, SCNP
Clay is the Chief Instructor for Nexus Worldwide Computer Training providing instruction for Windows 2003 MCSE and MCSA bootcamps. He was the Senior Network Engineer for Airport Operations for Delta. Clay has also delivered more than 40 Windows MCSE bootcamps for Global Knowledge Network Inc. where he was lead instructor. He has consulted for the US Marine Corps on Domain Design and implementation. Clay was also a contributing author for the TCP/IP Bible. He has earned 12 awards for excellence in course delivery for Windows MCSE.
Date Posted: 2009-10-05
Posted By: STUDY-IT-ONLINE
Listed under these Business Listing Categories: Training and Education, IT Services & Products,
More Company News
- Microsoft Office Specialist Excel 2010 Course
- CERTIFICATION: Marking the exemplary from the ordinary!
- Is Classroom Training More Credible Than Online Training?
- Study at Home - Attend Online Schools
- How to Study Online
- Distance Learning : Advantages and Limitations in Higher Education
- A new qualification needn't cost the Earth
- Developing Good Distance Learning Study Habits
- Is Classroom Study Better Than Online Study
- The Benefits of Studying Online
- StudyITonline - Our Instructors
- Associate, Undergraduate & Graduate level Online Accounting Study Programs
- Associate, Undergraduate & Graduate level Online Accounting Study Programs
- Online Study and Popular Online Courses
- Careers in IT
- Online Education Offers Your Career Choice
- IT Qualifications Cover Many Specialities
- Get a Qualification with Online Education
- Optimise Your Study Skills in 7 Steps
- Get an Online Education
- Online Education - Easy Accessibility to Quality Education
- 10 Reasons to Study IT Online
- IT Industry
- Jobs in IT
- Online Education at An Ever-Increasing Rate
- The Internet and Online Education
- Online Study and Popular Online Courses
- Online Business Schools Makes Study Convenient
- Find Online Schools-Study at Your Own Pace!
- 4 Online Study Tips For Online Students
- The Pros and Cons of Online College Programs
- Online Study Tips - Questions to Ask Before Signing Up
- Online Study Tips - 6 Helpful Tasks for the First Week
- Online Schools May Be Your Best Career Choice
- 4 Good Reasons to Study Online in Year 2009
- Online Study Courses Have Many Benefits
- Online study - A 24/7 convenience
- 5 Tips to success for online study
- Study Online
- Studying Online - More Convenient
- Learn Crystal Reports XI Software Online
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Version 3
- Study online-Oracle Database 10g Administrator Certified Associate (OCA)
- ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA)
- Study Online - Advance Your Career Prospects
- CCNP - Cisco Certified Network Professional Training Course
- Department of Defense Certification Training Course Packages
- CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional - (ISC)
- EC-Council Computer hacking forensics investigator
- EC-Council Certified Security Analyst/ Licensed Penetration Tester
- Security5 Certification Training Course: EC Council Security5
- MCSD Certification Training Course: Microsoft Certified Solution Developer
- MCPD Certification Training Course: Microsoft Certified Professional Developer
- Microsoft - Individual MCP Training Courses - Microsoft Certified Professional
- Microsoft Office Specialist: Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows 2003
- MCAS Certification Training Course: Microsoft Certified Application Specialist - Office 2007
- Windows Vista for IT Professionals Certification Training Course
- CompTIA A+ Essentials
- CompTIA Network+ 2007
- CompTIA Security+ Certification Training Course
- CompTIA's Project+
- CompTIA's Server+ Certification
- CompTIA Linux+ Certification
- CompTIA PDI+: Printing and Document Imaging Certification
- MCSE 2003 | Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer Certification Training Course
- MCSE | Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer Messaging Certification Training Course
- MCSE | Microsoft Certified systems Engineer Security Certification Training Course:
- MCSA 2003 Certification Training Course | Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
- MCSA: Messaging Certification Training Course: microsoft certified systems administrator
- MCSA 2003 Security Certification Training Course: Microsoft Certified systems administrator
- MCAD Certification Training Course: Microsoft Certified Application Developer
- MCITP Certification Training Course: Microsoft Certified IT Professional
- MCTS Certification Training Course: Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
- MCDST Certification Training Course: Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician
- MCDBA Certification Training Course: Microsoft Certified Database Administrator
Fax 2 Email
Study IT Online
Work from Home