THE PERFECT WEDDING
Selecting Photos You Want Taken on Your Wedding Day
Recent Company News
- Bridal Dreams Made Easy
- All the Bridal Ideas You Need to Know
- For a Grand Wedding Ceremony, Get Wedding Tips from The Perfect Wedding
- Choosing The Best Wedding Reception Venues in Stellenbosch
- Wedding Music in Cape Town for Your Perfect Wedding Day
- Getting Married in Capet Town, South Africa
- The Perfect Wedding Your Ideal Wedding Directory
- Beautiful Wedding Cakes for The Perfect Wedding
- The Perfect Wedding - The Ideal Wedding Service Providers
- Helping Dream Up Perfect Weddings in SA
- Spend your Ultimate Wedding in Cape Town, South Africa
Photos taken on your wedding day can be large in number but poor in variation. Also the humdrum and sometimes confusion of that day, can have people that should be in photos, totally left out. The best way of avoiding mishaps, such as forgetting about certain family members that you would like to have pictures of, is to have a list of photos you want.
By using this list the photographer knows where he/she should be and what photos you want of whom. It is a practical and manageable form of organisation for the wedding photographer and you can give copies to brides maids and have them inform those who should be photographed.
Below Adrian Tatum gives a possible list of photos that can be given to the wedding photographer and that can help give you an idea of how to sort yours. Use the link to view various articles on having your perfect wedding day.
Choosing Your Official Wedding Photographer and Selecting the Photos You Would Like Included
By Adrian Mark Tatum
Official Photograph Suggestions
Below is a list of suggestions for your official photos for you to mark up and hand to your photographer.
Bride's Photos - Before the Wedding Ceremony:
* Bride getting ready
* Bride putting on her dress
* Bride having her hair and makeup applied
* Bride with Mother
* Bride with Father
* Bride with both Parents
* Bride with Chief Bridesmaid
* Bride with all Bridesmaids
* Bride and Father getting into car
* Bride's Mother and Father
* Bride's bouquet
* Bride's party waiting before the service
Grooms Wedding Photos before the Ceremony:
* Groom getting ready
* Groom and Best Man
* Groom, Best Man and Ushers
* Groom wit Mother
* Groom with Father
* Groom with both Parents
* Picture of the rings
* Picture of the Order of Service
* Groom's party waiting before the service
Wedding Photos at the Wedding Ceremony:
* Groom arriving at the wedding venue
* Guests arriving at the wedding venue
* Ushers escorting guests
* Musicians, organists at wedding venue
* Groom waiting for Bride
* Groom and Best Man at the alter
* Bride and Father arriving at church and getting out of the car
* Bride and Father entering the wedding venue
* Bride and Father walking down aisle
Wedding Pictures During the Wedding Ceremony:
* Bride and Groom during ceremony
* Pictures of readers
* Bride and Groom exchanging vows / rings
* Vicar or Registrar during service
* Couple at High Alter
* Couple tying the knot
* Signing of the register
* Wedding party gathered for signing of the register
* Bride and Groom's first kiss
* Bride and Groom Walking back down the aisle
* A backward picture of your guests at the church or wedding venue
* Pictures of the fabric of the church or wedding venue, stain glass windows, pictures of flower arrangements etc.
Be aware it is worth checking with your venue particularly churches as many will not allow any wedding photos during the ceremony, a good relationship with the vicar may smooth the passage.
Wedding Photographs Before the Reception:
* Bride and Groom with attending party
* Bride and Groom with both sets of parents
* Bride and Groom with family from each side
* Groom with both Mothers
* Groom with both Fathers
* Bride with both Mothers
* Bride with both Fathers
* Bride and Groom with Grandparents
* Bride and Groom with Bride's whole family
* Bride and Groom with Groom's whole family
Wedding Photographs at the Wedding Breakfast:
* Bride and Groom Arriving and being greeted
* Receiving line
* Group shot of all guests
* General reception room shot
* Table shots
* Photo of the cake
* Place card settings
* Bride and Groom cutting the cake
* Toasting the Bride and Groom
* Best Man's speech
* Bride's Father's speech
* Groom's speech
* Any other speeches
* Bride and Groom's first dance
* Bride dancing with her Father
* Groom dancing with Bride's Mother
* Bride dancing with Groom's Father
* Groom dancing with his Mother
* Bride throwing her bouquet
* Catching of the bouquet
* Leaving line
* Bride and Groom departing
* Pictures of the guests interacting with each other
Questions to ask when choosing your Photographer
* Do they offer traditional wedding photography? Photo-journalism? Or both?
* How many and what kind of cameras do they use? (Do you have backup equipment if something breaks?)
* Do they use film based or digital cameras or a combination of both?
* Is colour and black and white photography included within the package or is there an extra fee for black and white?
* How many hours does the package include? Is there an extra fee for all day coverage? Are you willing to arrive early to take individual photos of us getting ready and with our families before the ceremony?
* Will they stay for the speeches? Cake cutting? First dance? Until you leave the reception?
* How long do you typically spend taking formal photos? Ensure this fits with your plan for your day.
* Ask to see examples of their work. Complete wedding albums and online photo selections.
* Is all the work you are seeing entirely their own?
* Do you work with an assistant?
* Does the package include one or two photographers and is there an extra fee for a second photographer?
* Will they charge for their travel to and from our venues?
* Is there an additional fee if the wedding and reception are in more than one location?
* Can they accommodate a third location for pictures should you have one? Is there a charge for this?
* Do they offer only traditional albums or do you have a wide variety of options to choose from including coffee table style books?
* Is the number of pictures you take limited in any way?
* Will you get to choose the pictures to go in our album?
* When will the album be available?
* Will they print photos for you?
* Do they you offer a website and / or CD of the images? If so, is this included in the package?
* If their standard packages are not exactly what you are looking for are they willing to customise a package for you?
* What are their terms for payment?
* What insurance policies does he have
Date Posted: 2009-06-19
Posted By: THE PERFECT WEDDING
Listed under these Business Listing Categories: Miscellaneous,
More Company News
- Spend your Ultimate Wedding in Cape Town, South Africa
- Wedding Cakes in Cape Town
- The Perfect Wedding in Cape Town
- South African Wedding, The Greatest Day of Your Life
- Cape Wedding Venues
- Weddings in Cape Town
- Wedding Ideas - Ideas on Coming Up With Wedding Needs
- How to Choose the Perfect Wedding Venue
- How to Plan a Wedding: Are You Planning Your Own Wedding?
- Simple Steps to Create a Wedding Budget
- Perfect Wedding Decorating ideas
- Getting married in Cape Town
- Perfect Wedding Invitation Wording
- Your Wedding and Your Friends
- Signs to Determine If He Is Interested In Marriage
- Perfect Wedding Reception Decoration Ideas
- Creating Your Own Wedding Website
- South African Wedding on a Shoestring
- Ten Things to Avoid on Your Wedding Day
- Helpful Hints on Wedding Dress Styles and More
- Creating a Budget list for Your Wedding
- Save at your Wedding by Going Green and Giving Back
- Choose Your Wedding Day Hairstyle
- Planning a Themed Wedding!!!
- Wedding Venues For Your Dream Wedding
- Choosing Wedding Music
- Handy Pointers for Wedding Dress Ideas
- Wedding Cars 2009
- The Perfect Wedding Dress
- Beach Weddings - Most Memorable
- Finding Affordable Wedding Jewelry
- Deciding on a Wedding Cake
- Choosing Your Wedding Favors
- Top Wedding Dress Trends For 2009 and 2010
- Wedding Venues - Tips to Choosing a Great Venue
- Wedding Rings - Styles and Trends
- How to Choose a Wedding Photographer
- Selecting Photos You Want Taken on Your Wedding Day
- Wedding Dresses
- Five Wedding Preparation and Planning Mistakes
- Modern Wedding Invitations vs Traditional Wedding Invitations
- Outdoor Weddings - Truly Memorable
- Wedding Hairstyle Tips
- Wedding Flowers Done Affordably
- wedding dresses and tuxedos renting options
- Wedding Ideas - a Festival of Colour
- Wedding Flowers create the Mood for Love
- Honeymoon Gifts - Asking For Money As a Wedding Gift
- Wedding insurance - Protecting your Big Day
- After the Wedding day: Getting your Baby to Sleep
- Catering for your Wedding
- Take the Stress out of your Wedding Vows
- Ideas for Bridal/Wedding Shower Games
- Wedding Ring options for Men
- Wedding Cakes - Why you should Experiment
- Weddding Toasts - What to Say and When to Say it
- Wedding Favours - Sentimental money Savers
- Tattoo wedding Rings-Why you Should consider It.
- Going Green for your Wedding (Without Compromising)
- Wedding Speech Pointers for the Best Man
- Moving in Together before the Wedding - Good or Bad?
- Credit Crunch hits the SA Wedding industry
- Anniversaries - Make sure to Maintain your Marriage
- Manage the Stress of Planning your Marriage
- Use Foreign Traditions to Spice up your Wedding Day
- Make your Marriage last - 5 Tips to Start on the Right foot
- Gifts for your Groomsmen - Choosing Appropriately
- Late night Vegas Weddings a Thing of the Past
- Flowers - What would your Wedding be Without Them?
- Dressing up the Flower Girl for Your Wedding Day
- Popping the Question: 6 Ways to Help you Get a Yes
- Make your Wedding Theme as Visible as Possible
- Picking the Perfect Jewellery for the Bride
- Getting Married? How to Write your Wedding Invitations
- Financing Weddings: Wedding Loans can Help you Out
- Wedding Dresses - Let the Groom Have a Say
- Getting Ready for your Wedding Dress Alteration
- Marketing Strategies For Wedding Photographers
- 2009 Wedding Trends
- A Song to Last Forever - The Perfect Walking Down the Aisle Wedding Songs
- Cape Town wedding photographers
- A beach wedding in Cape Town
- Buying the Perfect Diamond Engagement Ring
- A winter wedding in Cape Town
- Getting married in Cape Town
- Planning a wedding in Cape Town, South Africa
Fax 2 Email
Study IT Online
Work from Home