THE PERFECT WEDDING
Outdoor Weddings - Truly Memorable
Recent Company News
- Bridal Dreams Made Easy
- All the Bridal Ideas You Need to Know
- For a Grand Wedding Ceremony, Get Wedding Tips from The Perfect Wedding
- Choosing The Best Wedding Reception Venues in Stellenbosch
- Wedding Music in Cape Town for Your Perfect Wedding Day
- Getting Married in Capet Town, South Africa
- The Perfect Wedding Your Ideal Wedding Directory
- Beautiful Wedding Cakes for The Perfect Wedding
- The Perfect Wedding - The Ideal Wedding Service Providers
- Helping Dream Up Perfect Weddings in SA
- Spend your Ultimate Wedding in Cape Town, South Africa
Couples today are much more adventurous with their wedding decisions. Wedding dresses, wedding invitations, flowers and rings no longer have a status quo the way their parents had, for example.
Having a wedding out of the ordinary is the latest trend and many couples will go for the idea of an outdoor wedding. This can be a memorable experience for who opt for the idea. Therefore when considering this option, sufficient planning is required more so than for a traditional wedding.
You should make sure that these issues will be taken care of well in advance when planning for your event. You do not want anything to go wrong, this is the long awaited day of you entire life and now it has arrived. However, if you are still not sure about how to plan for your outdoor wedding below are some tips that you can use when planning your outdoor wedding.
Outdoor wedding ceremony tips
By Heather Higinbotham
Your wedding day is the one day you have dreamed of your whole entire life. You want it to be perfect. You want it to go smoothly. You want it outdoors. Outdoor weddings come with a lot of issues, but if you do some simple planning you can avoid major problems. There are five tips to follow when planning an outdoor wedding that can make everything perfect and run smoothly, just as you dreamed.
Tip #1: Things to consider when choosing your site.
When you are choosing your site you need to consider some important things. Are you going to hold it in a family owned spot, public or privately owned spot? Check out the area available for parking. Look at the exact area you plan on having the ceremony. Check for wet ground. Look out for animals that may call this home and not be too happy having there space invaded. Look for uneven ground or holes in the ground. Assess exactly what problems could come up and how to fix them. It is important that the spot is practical just not beautiful.
Tip #2: Check the rules for the place you have chosen.
Even if the wedding will be in your parents backyard you still need to do some research into laws. For backyard weddings you need to check into laws regarding noise, parking and general rules on the gathering of crowds. You need to speak to the owner of the venue when using a place not owned by you or family. Check rules on smoking, drinking, noise, crowds and parking. You may need to secure permits for certain things. To avoid a wedding day arrest check into everything before the big day comes.
Tip #3: Remember your guests.
Keep in mind that one of your responsibilities is to ensure the safety and comfort of your guests. Some people may not have attended an outdoor wedding before and do not know how different it is from an indoor wedding. For out-of-town guests you should send them the weather report for the wedding day. This will help them choose appropriate clothing. If you are in an area where the ground may be soft, let guests know so they avoid high heeled shoes that may stick in the ground. Keep in mind that sitting in the glaring sun or in a sharp wind may not be ideal for your guests. Consider guests that may bring children and warn them of anything that could possibly be harmful, such as water close to the site.
Tip #4: Always keep the weather in mind.
This may seem a no-brainer, but in the chaos of wedding planning it can be easy to overlook some obvious wedding issues. Take a moment to consider the normal weather patterns for where you live. Do not plan your wedding for a rainy season or during the possibility for major snow fall or freeing temperatures. Always be prepared for possible surprise weather - have a backup plan. A tent is a must for the outdoor wedding. It is nice to shade guests from the sun and if a rain storm pops up it will be greatly appreciated.
Tip #5: Use nature to your advantage.
When you choose your location take a look around and see what nature has put there for you to use. Is there a natural arch made of tree branches or a beautiful pond to use as a backdrop? Visit the site at the time you plan to have your wedding, so you can get an idea exactly what the area will look like. Use the sun to your advantage - look for a good view of the sunset and use it as the backdrop. You can save some money if you use nature as your decor.
These five tips should help you to get started in your outdoor wedding planning. Even if you are hiring a professional to plan your wedding you should still check these five points with whoever is handling the arrangements. The best advice about an outdoor wedding is be prepared for anything. Weather is unpredictable sometimes, so really plan well for possible surprises. Your wedding day can be the day you've always dreamed of and be outside.
Date Posted: 2009-05-15
Posted By: THE PERFECT WEDDING
Listed under these Business Listing Categories: Miscellaneous,
More Company News
- Spend your Ultimate Wedding in Cape Town, South Africa
- Wedding Cakes in Cape Town
- The Perfect Wedding in Cape Town
- South African Wedding, The Greatest Day of Your Life
- Cape Wedding Venues
- Weddings in Cape Town
- Wedding Ideas - Ideas on Coming Up With Wedding Needs
- How to Choose the Perfect Wedding Venue
- How to Plan a Wedding: Are You Planning Your Own Wedding?
- Simple Steps to Create a Wedding Budget
- Perfect Wedding Decorating ideas
- Getting married in Cape Town
- Perfect Wedding Invitation Wording
- Your Wedding and Your Friends
- Signs to Determine If He Is Interested In Marriage
- Perfect Wedding Reception Decoration Ideas
- Creating Your Own Wedding Website
- South African Wedding on a Shoestring
- Ten Things to Avoid on Your Wedding Day
- Helpful Hints on Wedding Dress Styles and More
- Creating a Budget list for Your Wedding
- Save at your Wedding by Going Green and Giving Back
- Choose Your Wedding Day Hairstyle
- Planning a Themed Wedding!!!
- Wedding Venues For Your Dream Wedding
- Choosing Wedding Music
- Handy Pointers for Wedding Dress Ideas
- Wedding Cars 2009
- The Perfect Wedding Dress
- Beach Weddings - Most Memorable
- Finding Affordable Wedding Jewelry
- Deciding on a Wedding Cake
- Choosing Your Wedding Favors
- Top Wedding Dress Trends For 2009 and 2010
- Wedding Venues - Tips to Choosing a Great Venue
- Wedding Rings - Styles and Trends
- How to Choose a Wedding Photographer
- Selecting Photos You Want Taken on Your Wedding Day
- Wedding Dresses
- Five Wedding Preparation and Planning Mistakes
- Modern Wedding Invitations vs Traditional Wedding Invitations
- Outdoor Weddings - Truly Memorable
- Wedding Hairstyle Tips
- Wedding Flowers Done Affordably
- wedding dresses and tuxedos renting options
- Wedding Ideas - a Festival of Colour
- Wedding Flowers create the Mood for Love
- Honeymoon Gifts - Asking For Money As a Wedding Gift
- Wedding insurance - Protecting your Big Day
- After the Wedding day: Getting your Baby to Sleep
- Catering for your Wedding
- Take the Stress out of your Wedding Vows
- Ideas for Bridal/Wedding Shower Games
- Wedding Ring options for Men
- Wedding Cakes - Why you should Experiment
- Weddding Toasts - What to Say and When to Say it
- Wedding Favours - Sentimental money Savers
- Tattoo wedding Rings-Why you Should consider It.
- Going Green for your Wedding (Without Compromising)
- Wedding Speech Pointers for the Best Man
- Moving in Together before the Wedding - Good or Bad?
- Credit Crunch hits the SA Wedding industry
- Anniversaries - Make sure to Maintain your Marriage
- Manage the Stress of Planning your Marriage
- Use Foreign Traditions to Spice up your Wedding Day
- Make your Marriage last - 5 Tips to Start on the Right foot
- Gifts for your Groomsmen - Choosing Appropriately
- Late night Vegas Weddings a Thing of the Past
- Flowers - What would your Wedding be Without Them?
- Dressing up the Flower Girl for Your Wedding Day
- Popping the Question: 6 Ways to Help you Get a Yes
- Make your Wedding Theme as Visible as Possible
- Picking the Perfect Jewellery for the Bride
- Getting Married? How to Write your Wedding Invitations
- Financing Weddings: Wedding Loans can Help you Out
- Wedding Dresses - Let the Groom Have a Say
- Getting Ready for your Wedding Dress Alteration
- Marketing Strategies For Wedding Photographers
- 2009 Wedding Trends
- A Song to Last Forever - The Perfect Walking Down the Aisle Wedding Songs
- Cape Town wedding photographers
- A beach wedding in Cape Town
- Buying the Perfect Diamond Engagement Ring
- A winter wedding in Cape Town
- Getting married in Cape Town
- Planning a wedding in Cape Town, South Africa
Fax 2 Email
Study IT Online
Work from Home