THE PERFECT WEDDING
Financing Weddings: Wedding Loans can Help you Out
Recent Company News
- Bridal Dreams Made Easy
- All the Bridal Ideas You Need to Know
- For a Grand Wedding Ceremony, Get Wedding Tips from The Perfect Wedding
- Choosing The Best Wedding Reception Venues in Stellenbosch
- Wedding Music in Cape Town for Your Perfect Wedding Day
- Getting Married in Capet Town, South Africa
- The Perfect Wedding Your Ideal Wedding Directory
- Beautiful Wedding Cakes for The Perfect Wedding
- The Perfect Wedding - The Ideal Wedding Service Providers
- Helping Dream Up Perfect Weddings in SA
- Spend your Ultimate Wedding in Cape Town, South Africa
Planning a wedding is fraught with more difficulties than one can care to imagine, but it could be said that the entire point of the day is to display how love can conquer all challenges. For the vast majority of couples, the greatest of these challenges will be financial, and with the amount of money that a wedding can end up costing these days, money issues could end up putting the first cracks in your marriage before its even begun.
Although the South African economy is on the verge (or in the midst) of a recession, the show must go on, and people will continue to be married. For those heading for matrimony and wondering where the money is going to come from for that perfect wedding, writing from a UK perspective, Amanda Thompson has some advice on how to get the most out of a bank loan for your wedding.
Wedding Loans – When Wedding Bills Are Postponing The Wedding Bells
Submitted By: Amanda Thompson
If you have taken the decision to get married then perhaps you are moving to the next decision which is how to get married. While preparing for that question, the question of finances is understandably related. Wedding loans have the perfect answer, in case you can’t afford the wedding you are thinking of. Today average wedding costs somewhere between £18,000 and £19,000. Only 40% of the people can actually pay for their wedding. This amount might not fix into every ones pocket. Wedding loans offer the precise answer for wedding fund blues. However, wedding loans options are expanding online making it easier to get finance for wedding. But they might even make it easier for you to fall prey to taking more than you need.
Wedding finance is no longer the monopoly of the bride’s father. Most of the couples pay for their own wedding or the cost is split between the families of the bride and the groom. Budgeting is integral when you are taking loan for your wedding. How much you need and what is going to cost what – should be very clear in your mind. When you are searching for wedding loans online – this is a good source for wedding loans – take your time. It is rather easy to find wedding loans online with great interest rates. Borrowers can use a loan calculator to know whether they can afford the wedding loan or not. You can ask different loan lenders for wedding loans quotes. This will help you in finding a wedding loans deal that has value for your money.
Interest rate for your wedding loans is what decides how much it will cost you. Interest rate on wedding loans is dependent on many things; therefore you might not be offered the rate that is displayed as the APR. APR is the annual percentage rate – it is the true cost of the loan. You will be using this to compare the wedding loans quotes from different lenders. Every lender calculates APR differently therefore it becomes all the more important for you ask for wedding loans quotes from different lenders.
Credit a credit check before you apply for wedding loans. Credit score have a huge impact on loan borrowing. You can have an easy access to your credit report and credit score at credit reporting agencies like Experian, Equifax and Trans union. They will give you concrete details on how to improve your credit score also. Interest rates for people with bad credit score are higher. But there are other factors, which wedding loans lender might be looking at. The presence of collateral will enable you to get wedding loans at lesser interest rates. Unsecured wedding loans that are without any collateral would invite a higher interest rate than secured loans.
Take wedding loans as an opportunity to discuss your views towards money and finances. Get each others views on how to manage your finances. Most of married couples fight on finances. Before you take wedding loans you are supposed to work out on your finances and lifestyle so that you can accommodate monthly payments into your budget. Figure out how and when you are going to repay your wedding debts.
Wedding is of an emotional significance to those who are getting married. However, don’t let emotions phase out you financial decision or you might end up being in debt. The amount on Wedding loans should be what you can afford.
Sit down and try to cut on the wedding expenses wherever you can. Don’t take wedding loans for costs that might be avoided. Sit down and take time to plan not only the wedding but the finance for the wedding. A rushed wedding loans decision might direct you towards a wrong deal.
Financial troubles at the start of your married life are a big no-no. Marriage can be the hardest decision you made in your life. But it will turn out to be the most rewarding one if there is enough love and a good financial decision to back it.
About the Author:
Date Posted: 2009-03-04
Posted By: THE PERFECT WEDDING
Listed under these Business Listing Categories: Miscellaneous,
More Company News
- Spend your Ultimate Wedding in Cape Town, South Africa
- Wedding Cakes in Cape Town
- The Perfect Wedding in Cape Town
- South African Wedding, The Greatest Day of Your Life
- Cape Wedding Venues
- Weddings in Cape Town
- Wedding Ideas - Ideas on Coming Up With Wedding Needs
- How to Choose the Perfect Wedding Venue
- How to Plan a Wedding: Are You Planning Your Own Wedding?
- Simple Steps to Create a Wedding Budget
- Perfect Wedding Decorating ideas
- Getting married in Cape Town
- Perfect Wedding Invitation Wording
- Your Wedding and Your Friends
- Signs to Determine If He Is Interested In Marriage
- Perfect Wedding Reception Decoration Ideas
- Creating Your Own Wedding Website
- South African Wedding on a Shoestring
- Ten Things to Avoid on Your Wedding Day
- Helpful Hints on Wedding Dress Styles and More
- Creating a Budget list for Your Wedding
- Save at your Wedding by Going Green and Giving Back
- Choose Your Wedding Day Hairstyle
- Planning a Themed Wedding!!!
- Wedding Venues For Your Dream Wedding
- Choosing Wedding Music
- Handy Pointers for Wedding Dress Ideas
- Wedding Cars 2009
- The Perfect Wedding Dress
- Beach Weddings - Most Memorable
- Finding Affordable Wedding Jewelry
- Deciding on a Wedding Cake
- Choosing Your Wedding Favors
- Top Wedding Dress Trends For 2009 and 2010
- Wedding Venues - Tips to Choosing a Great Venue
- Wedding Rings - Styles and Trends
- How to Choose a Wedding Photographer
- Selecting Photos You Want Taken on Your Wedding Day
- Wedding Dresses
- Five Wedding Preparation and Planning Mistakes
- Modern Wedding Invitations vs Traditional Wedding Invitations
- Outdoor Weddings - Truly Memorable
- Wedding Hairstyle Tips
- Wedding Flowers Done Affordably
- wedding dresses and tuxedos renting options
- Wedding Ideas - a Festival of Colour
- Wedding Flowers create the Mood for Love
- Honeymoon Gifts - Asking For Money As a Wedding Gift
- Wedding insurance - Protecting your Big Day
- After the Wedding day: Getting your Baby to Sleep
- Catering for your Wedding
- Take the Stress out of your Wedding Vows
- Ideas for Bridal/Wedding Shower Games
- Wedding Ring options for Men
- Wedding Cakes - Why you should Experiment
- Weddding Toasts - What to Say and When to Say it
- Wedding Favours - Sentimental money Savers
- Tattoo wedding Rings-Why you Should consider It.
- Going Green for your Wedding (Without Compromising)
- Wedding Speech Pointers for the Best Man
- Moving in Together before the Wedding - Good or Bad?
- Credit Crunch hits the SA Wedding industry
- Anniversaries - Make sure to Maintain your Marriage
- Manage the Stress of Planning your Marriage
- Use Foreign Traditions to Spice up your Wedding Day
- Make your Marriage last - 5 Tips to Start on the Right foot
- Gifts for your Groomsmen - Choosing Appropriately
- Late night Vegas Weddings a Thing of the Past
- Flowers - What would your Wedding be Without Them?
- Dressing up the Flower Girl for Your Wedding Day
- Popping the Question: 6 Ways to Help you Get a Yes
- Make your Wedding Theme as Visible as Possible
- Picking the Perfect Jewellery for the Bride
- Getting Married? How to Write your Wedding Invitations
- Financing Weddings: Wedding Loans can Help you Out
- Wedding Dresses - Let the Groom Have a Say
- Getting Ready for your Wedding Dress Alteration
- Marketing Strategies For Wedding Photographers
- 2009 Wedding Trends
- A Song to Last Forever - The Perfect Walking Down the Aisle Wedding Songs
- Cape Town wedding photographers
- A beach wedding in Cape Town
- Buying the Perfect Diamond Engagement Ring
- A winter wedding in Cape Town
- Getting married in Cape Town
- Planning a wedding in Cape Town, South Africa
Fax 2 Email
Study IT Online
Work from Home