Decor and Furniture
Baby Furniture Cribs - Styles and Designs
Recent Company News
- Take your furniture, decor and interior products online now
- Benefits of Online Shopping Home Stores
- Best Home Furniture Shop Online
- A Stylish Dresser to Add the Finishing Touch
- Oak Furniture: Durability and Style
- How to Make Create the Perfect Lounge for Your Home?
- Shopping Online for That Awesome Glass Table
- Different Types of Kitchen Tables
- Discovering Decor and Furniture in the Western Cape
- The Armchair - The Ideal Furniture for Those Who Believe in Perfection!
- High Quality Kitchen Dining Furnishings
Having a baby is a wounderful experience, choosing baby furniture is all part of the experience. The crib that your baby is laid down in needs to be chosen and decided upon before he/she gets there. Baby furniture is a great way of welcoming your baby home and has more variety than I'm sure you are aware of.
The colour scheme, and theme of the room all has to have the crib as it's core because the crib is the centre piece. Below B. Fraley explains the different types of cribs and the workings behind them, also what style they are best suited for. Use the link to view relating articles on decor and furniture.
Baby Furniture Cribs - Which Type is Right For Your Baby?
By B. Fraley
When you want to give your baby the best, you can start with the crib, but what type is good for you and how much should you spend?
You may also want to consider your design preferences for your baby's nursery, other people that might need to access the baby in its crib, like grandparents, the available space, and your budget.
What cribs are available to you?
The Standard Crib is the one that you see everywhere. It is rectangular, though the height will vary, and they tend to have a single or a double drop side. This refers to the fact that one or both sides can drop down and give you quick access to your baby.
A double drop side crib really only makes sense when the crib is not located against the wall and can be accessed from either side.
Then there is the Convertible Crib. Convertible cribs provide a great way to safe money throughout your baby's childhood. While the upfront cost is higher than a standard crib, you will easily make up for the additional cost in just a few years. A convertible crib can easily be converted from a crib to a toddler bed, a day bed, and even a full-size bed.
Typically, what happens is the head and the foot of the bed can be pulled apart and turned into the head and foot for a full bed. Consider looking for a universally simple design. Look for one that you can continually paint and decorate when you are looking at keeping your baby's room decorated.
Want to add some elegance to your baby's nursery? Then, you may want to choose a Canopy Crib. They typically have posts on all four corners of the crib to allow for a canopy frame on which the canopy will then sit.
You can either purchase fabricated canopies to go with your crib, or might even decide to design your own, using fabric you already used elsewhere within your nursery decoration. Canopy cribs may also be a viable choice if you keep your baby's crib in your bedroom, or the baby shares its room with a sibling, as they provide a way to achieve privacy for your baby.
Only lately have we seen a new crib design - the Round Crib. Their popularity is on the rise and they are especially comfortable for your baby, allowing it to sleep in any position. Just like a standard crib, the round crib typically has a drop side, providing easy access to your baby. Unlike traditional rectangular cribs, round cribs have no corners of concussion points to endanger your child's safety. They provide your baby with an exciting view of the world in all directions.
Date Posted: 2009-06-19
Posted By: Decor and Furniture
Listed under these Business Listing Categories: Manufacturing,
More Company News
- High Quality Kitchen Dining Furnishings
- The Perfect Wooden Coffee Tables
- Furniture in Cape Town for the Contemporary Home
- Decor in Cape Town
- A Brief Guide to Renovating Your Property
- The Bubble Chair
- Buying furniture online
- What Decor and Furniture is all about
- Interior Decorating Styles
- Useful Tips Before Buying Antique Furniture
- Fine Art Tapestries
- Exotic Decor: Ancient Egyptian Decor
- Bathroom Decor - Matching Colour and Design
- Decorating Tips for Your Home Office
- Decorating Ideas for Your Home Office
- Mediterranean Look for a Temperate Climate
- Garden furniture Today
- Glass Dining Furniture-Mix and Match
- Choosing Dining Room Furniture for Your Lifestyle
- Advice on Modern furniture
- Bedroom Decor Furniture - For Your Personal Space
- French Furniture
- Decorate Your Bedroom to Look Designer Without the Cost
- Economics and Furniture Room Design
- Expert Tips for Home and Furniture
- Decorating Ideas for Corporate Events
- Home Office Furniture
- Buying Furniture For Your Office
- Wooden Furniture - Beauty and Elegance
- Office Wall decor - Boost Your Business Image
- French Design For Your Bedroom
- Outdoor Furniture - Modern Decor Style
- Buying Patio Furniture
- Baby Furniture Cribs - Styles and Designs
- Oak Furniture - Classic For a Reason
- African Home Decor - Unique Style
- Tips for Buying Kitchen Furniture
- Dining room Furniture - Things to Consider when choosing a Dining Table
- A Rocking Horse - Kids Dream Furniture
- Arranging Dining Tables to host Great Dinners and Gatherings
- Furniture, Carpets and Clothes - How to save Yourself from Wine Stains
- Bedroom furniture - All the choices Available to You
- Stain-free Furniture - Stain removal Techniques for your Couch
- Keeping your Dog off the Furniture
- Modern Furniture - A Glass Coffee Table's Versatility
- What Contemporary Furniture is, and Why you Should Add some to your Home
- Sofa, Couch or Love-seat? - Choosing your furniture Wisely
- Decorate your Living room in Contemporary Style
- Make your Wooden Furniture Last Longer
- Caring for your Leather Furniture
- Back to Basics with Decorating your Home
- How Mosaic can add Spice to your Home Decor
- How to Spot the Difference between Discount and Bad quality Furniture
- Choosing your Patio Furniture
- Add some Class to your Room with an Ottoman
- Decorate your home With good Lighting
- Rotating Dining room Chairs and Tables
- More tips to Make your House into a Home
- Choosing your Coffee Table - Take it Seriously!
- Curb your Cat's Furniture destruction Instincts
- Decorate your Home according to Your Co-habitants
- Ten Pointers for DIY Interior Design
- Make your Furniture Last - Upkeep and Cleaning Techniques
- Decorating your Space - 5 Common Mistakes & Solutions
- Protect your Furniture from your Pets
- Keep it Simple: Decorate with Contemporary Furniture and Art
- Furnish your Home in the Style of the Stars
- Protect your Furniture: The 7 Deadly Sins of Furniture Destruction
- Versatile Decor and Furniture: How to Adapt to Changes
- Moving House, and not Moving Furniture
- Living Room Furniture: How to Make the Most of It
- Lengthen the Life of Your Outdoor Furniture
- Learning the Basics of Good Furniture Arrangement
- Quick Guide to Maintaining your Modern Furniture
- Furniture - 5 tips before buying your furniture
- How to choose the best sofa bed for your home
- Office furniture that saves space
- Cape Town Furniture Suppliers
- Trends in Contemporary Furniture
- Home Theatre - the basics
- How to choose an office chair
- Buying Office Furniture in 3 easy steps
- Kids furniture
- Lisa King Art Gallery and Furniching from Green Point Cape Town sign up
- South Africa's best furniture website makes a big impression
- New website for Decor and Furniture
- Beds, chairs, couches, tables, decor and art
- Decor and Furniture online showroom
Fax 2 Email
Study IT Online
Work from Home