Body Shape Fashion Tips
Recent Company News
- How Image Consultants Use Free Publicity
- Total Consumer Advice on Clothing
- Body Shape Fashion Tips
- APPROPRIATE VS INAPPROPRIATE ITEMS FOR THE WORKPLACE
- Follow these 10 Steps to Improve Your Self Image
- Top Self Improvement Advice
- Self Improvement for Job Interview Success
- Improved Self Image: Dress, Walk And Act The Part
- Improve Your Self Image
- Exercise routine - Improved Apearance
- Improve Your Image
A lot of people don't realise that their body shape has a big influence on the types of fashion they should be wearing. Most just find the latest fashions buy them, wear them, and curse the world that they are to fat or thin or short or tall for the current season fashion. What everyone needs to realise is that everyone can look good if they just dress themselves according to their body shape, that's where professional image consultants come in
If you are looking for a corporate/personal image consultant with over 20 years of experience in the field, go to www.janeshonfeld.co.za
Every woman wants to feel and look great. Some women want to look good for their husbands or boyfriends or even work, some for strangers they don't even know and some want it for themselves. The reasons might be different but they can't achieve it without some right body shape fashion tips.
I think I can speak for most women and say that one of the most difficult things in our lives is to accept our bodies the way they are, especially when they are not perfect. And usually they're not. But when you can achieve that and find inner peace between you and your body, you'll stop stressing out about your size and start to concentrate on more important things in your life.
The first step to achieve that is to find out what body shape you are and then use my great body shape fashion tips to disguise your flaws and show the best assets of your body.
There are four common body shapes – pear, apple, hourglass and rectangle. Probably the most common type is pear. Pears have their upper body smaller than lower and when they gain weight it usually goes to their hips and thighs. Because the lower body is larger than the upper one, it's important for pears to find a balance between the two. So if your body shape is pear you should wear fitted tops in bright and light colours with different prints and to make your hips and legs look slimmer you should wear A – line or flared skirts. If you prefer jeans you should wear wide – leg or straight legged jeans in darker colours. Another great fashion tip is that if you want to bring attention to your neck and face rather then to your hips, you should wear necklaces and earrings.
Apples have their upper body larger than lower and if they gain weight it usually goes to their waistline. So it's important to draw attention from your waist to your legs. So wear jeans that have a flat front and have back pockets that can give a little bit of curve to your flatter rear. You should stay away from jeans that are too tight as they will make you look even bigger on the top. If you prefer skirts, wear A – line skirts or short skirts that are 1 to 5 inches above the knee. The tops you shouldn't wear with those jeans and skirts are dark tops with too many patterns. And because apples have larger breast don't forget that very important is the right bra.
If you're lucky enough to have an hourglass figure, you've found a balance that most of us, especially pears, are looking for. Because your shoulders and curvy hips are equal in size, you don't have to be afraid of patterns and you should go for tops with V – neck and wear some stretch denim jeans with larger hips and smaller waist. As for skirts you should wear ¾ length or full length skirts. Probably the most valuable of all body shape fashion tips for women with an hourglass figure is – don't hide your body by wearing some baggy clothes.
If you have a rectangle figure you definitely have great legs and you should show them by wearing jeans with a low – rise and with back pockets that will make your bottom look fuller. Or you can wear pencil, A – lined or flared skirts. Because your figure is straight up and down you shouldn't wear vertical patterns as they will make you look even thinner, but rather wear scoop neck or V – neck tops that will make you look curvier.
We are all different in the way we look but we have one thing in common, we always find something we don't like about our bodies. So make the first step to change and find out what your body shape is and use body shape fashion tips as they can help you to take the focus of your problem areas and emphasize what is positive on your body. They can even save you time when shopping, as quite often we buy clothes that are unflattering for our figure because they don't have the right cut, colour or print.
Date Posted: 2009-09-30
Posted By: JANE SHONFELD
Listed under these Business Listing Categories: Business services & consultants, Entertainment, Personal Services,
More Company News
- Improve Your Image
- Dress Up For The Occasion
- Stay Warm And Stylish with Long Sleeve Polos
- Choosing a Hairstyle to Compliment your professional Look
- Dress to get the Job - Interview Attire
- How to Choose Stylish Plus-size Clothing
- Weight Loss Programs - 5 things to Consider before Choosing
- Winter fashion 2009 - Stay warm and Professional
- What to look for When buying Nylon Stockings
- Formal Wear - The essentials of Office Clothing
- The Weight loss Programme that Won't give you Sleepless nights
- Choosing shoes to Save the World
- Strive for Excellence, not Perfection
- Dressing appropriately For work Opportunities
- Improve your Image - Correct your Posture and Leave Back pain Behind
- Appropriate Humour in the Workplace
- Maximize your Image Potential - Picking the Right Clothes
- Presentation is Power: Dress like a Winner
- Match your Fashion with your Self-Image
- High-Heels: How everyday Fashion may be Hurting you
- Women in The Workplace, Then & Now: Skirt and Blouse to Power Dressing
- Compliment your Corporate Image with a Functional Scarf
- Fashion: 4 Trends for 2009
- Summer Fashions
- The Ultimate 3 Day Crash Diet
- Building Business Rapport in Emerging Markets
- Gear up for Global Warming
- Correct corporate dress will improve your bottom line
- Appropriate vs Inappropriate clothing in the workplace
- Clothing and our environment
- Dress for sales success
- Reinvent yourself for just R295
- Reinvent yourself this winter
- Selling Yourself to Succeed
- Make me Marketable Training course
- This is the year to Make the Most of Yourself
- The Change Room
- Do you want to 'Make the Most of Yourself'?
Fax 2 Email
Study IT Online
Work from Home