Follow these 10 Steps to Improve Your Self Image
Recent Company News
- How Image Consultants Use Free Publicity
- Total Consumer Advice on Clothing
- Body Shape Fashion Tips
- APPROPRIATE VS INAPPROPRIATE ITEMS FOR THE WORKPLACE
- Follow these 10 Steps to Improve Your Self Image
- Top Self Improvement Advice
- Self Improvement for Job Interview Success
- Improved Self Image: Dress, Walk And Act The Part
- Improve Your Self Image
- Exercise routine - Improved Apearance
- Improve Your Image
Improving the way you see yourself is the first step in gaining confidence, this can be influenced by the way your dress. Your apearance is the first impression people have of you, it might not be a fair one but it can be the difference between getting that job or going on a date with that guy.
In the article below Rakesh bawdhankar discusses and lists the reasons many people feel less worthy and what we need to do to change that outlook. In times where companies are closing down and jobs are being lost, any job vacancies are overwhelmed with aplicants. Therefore how you approach the interview and conduct yourself can be the difference between being placed in the position or not.
Use the navigation link to view articles on self image improvement and 'How to Make the Most of Yourself' by Jane Shonfeld on CBN's website as well as business related articles.
10 steps to improve Self Image
Author: Rakesh Bawdhankar
People are always suffering from low self-esteem which affects their performance in all fields. They are the advertisers of their own fate. They try to blame for their failures on luck or fate but the fact is that they are responsible for their own failures.
Why do people have low self-esteem? It may be due to any of the following:
1) Low income
2) Not so good looking
3) Habit of concentrating on bad side of the things
4) Wrong comparisons
5) Always worrying about something or the other.
What to do about it? There are no readymade solutions for the given problems but some methods to improve your self-esteem are as below:
1) Make a list of all the wealth available with you. Both tangible and intangible. Intangible includes the overall important fact that you are healthy and strong.
2) Always be well groomed for all occasions. Its important that you consider yourself beautiful first.
3) Always read motivating books and see motivating films. Avoid negative thinking and talking people.
4) Improve your performance by selecting implementation and smaller tasks first.It greatly improves your self esteem that you are able to complete a decided task on time or before time.
5) Always have a smile on face. Many times even having a fake smile on face improves your mood.
6) Help others in their work without expecting anything in return.Its really helps to improve your self esteem when you know that you are able to help others, which means that you have something more than others.
7) Have a ready reckoner of good habits that you have and that you want to possess. Constant memorization of this may lead to having these habits engraved in your mind and character.
8) Avoid negative people, pornography and other low self esteem behaviors
9) Learn from others mistake. No need to reinvent the wheel. Learn from the failures of others.
10) Always talk with an eye contact .It makes you look very confident.
These are some of the ways to improve your self-esteem. So what are you waiting for? Practice them!
Date Posted: 2009-08-21
Posted By: JANE SHONFELD
Listed under these Business Listing Categories: Business services & consultants, Entertainment, Personal Services,
More Company News
- Improve Your Image
- Dress Up For The Occasion
- Stay Warm And Stylish with Long Sleeve Polos
- Choosing a Hairstyle to Compliment your professional Look
- Dress to get the Job - Interview Attire
- How to Choose Stylish Plus-size Clothing
- Weight Loss Programs - 5 things to Consider before Choosing
- Winter fashion 2009 - Stay warm and Professional
- What to look for When buying Nylon Stockings
- Formal Wear - The essentials of Office Clothing
- The Weight loss Programme that Won't give you Sleepless nights
- Choosing shoes to Save the World
- Strive for Excellence, not Perfection
- Dressing appropriately For work Opportunities
- Improve your Image - Correct your Posture and Leave Back pain Behind
- Appropriate Humour in the Workplace
- Maximize your Image Potential - Picking the Right Clothes
- Presentation is Power: Dress like a Winner
- Match your Fashion with your Self-Image
- High-Heels: How everyday Fashion may be Hurting you
- Women in The Workplace, Then & Now: Skirt and Blouse to Power Dressing
- Compliment your Corporate Image with a Functional Scarf
- Fashion: 4 Trends for 2009
- Summer Fashions
- The Ultimate 3 Day Crash Diet
- Building Business Rapport in Emerging Markets
- Gear up for Global Warming
- Correct corporate dress will improve your bottom line
- Appropriate vs Inappropriate clothing in the workplace
- Clothing and our environment
- Dress for sales success
- Reinvent yourself for just R295
- Reinvent yourself this winter
- Selling Yourself to Succeed
- Make me Marketable Training course
- This is the year to Make the Most of Yourself
- The Change Room
- Do you want to 'Make the Most of Yourself'?
Fax 2 Email
Study IT Online
Work from Home