Compliment your Corporate Image with a Functional Scarf
Recent Company News
- How Image Consultants Use Free Publicity
- Total Consumer Advice on Clothing
- Body Shape Fashion Tips
- APPROPRIATE VS INAPPROPRIATE ITEMS FOR THE WORKPLACE
- Follow these 10 Steps to Improve Your Self Image
- Top Self Improvement Advice
- Self Improvement for Job Interview Success
- Improved Self Image: Dress, Walk And Act The Part
- Improve Your Self Image
- Exercise routine - Improved Apearance
- Improve Your Image
Summers in Cape Town tend to reach their highest temperatures shortly before autumn. This trend drives one to curse the heat the one day and shiver in the cold the next when one leaves the home without anything warm to pull on when the weather changes. Even once adapted to the cold, it is difficult to find warm clothing that can be put on or taken off according to changes in the weather while still looking professional. Scarves are a solution to this problem, as they are very portable, keep one warm in moderately cold weather and tend not to take away from one's corporate image.
If you are looking for a corporate/personal image consultant with over 20 years of experience in the field, go to www.janeshonfeld.co.za
Designer Scarves at a Religious Ceremony?
By: RC Rougeux
Designer scarves can be a wonderful addition to your wardrobe. Especially if you can purchase them without paying the high price of the real ones. If you find that the winter blues are turning into the wardrobe blahs, you'll likely find that a few of these Fendi and Burberry look-a-likes can transform how you feel about your clothes...and yourself!
For centuries people have been wearing these accessories for practical, religious, and fashion purposes. Today they still wear them for the same purposes. By going out and picking up two or three can add real pop and zest to your wardrobe. Where once you felt there was only boring old clothes...thats no longer the case, and you can be made to feel great about yourself. And that's the most important thing, isn't it? You SHOULD have clothes that help you to feel good about yourself!
Here are the "must have" style wear you want to own for your closet:
Pick up a smooth, soft cashmere or velvet designer scarf. These luxurious scarves look great in formal settings, so be sure to find ones that match or coordinate with your formal wear, ball gowns, and evening dresses. In particular, dresses without sleeves or shoulders can end up leaving you feeling chilly all night so a beautiful paisley draped over your shoulders will not only keep you warm but will help to really add something special and unique to your outfit.
A beautiful, tightly woven merino is great to leave in your desk drawer at work. That way, if the air conditioning gets turned up too high you can put it on and still look very professional. Also, silk and a finer wool in neutral colors could be the perfect addition to your corporate or professional outfit.
You'll also want a tight-to-medium knit (fringes optional) in an off-white that can look great with a pair of jeans, running shoes, and a plain t-shirt. For an evening out with the girls, or a casual date with a guy, this is a great look.
Lastly, don't forget your comfort clothes! There's nothing like wearing jogging pants and a big, baggy shirt to walk around the house in. Now, you can take that comfort to the next level with a big, wooly designer scarf that feels great. Curl up with it and have a nap, sip hot chocolate by the fire, read a book by candlelight, have a little campfire in your backyard, snuggle into an oversized chair with a magazine...whatever you want to do, a thick knit, big wool scarf will make that moment extra relaxing.
These accessories are wonderful, ancient creations that come in either a square or triangular shape (and are usually worn in a triangular shape) or a semi-circular shape. They are draped over your shoulders and can be left to hang on their own or clipped together with some kind of clasp.
Today, designer scarves are as popular as they ever were thanks to its combination of fashion and practicality.
About the author:
Beautiful designer scarves and shawls can be found at www.FashionScarvesandShawls.com
Date Posted: 2009-03-05
Posted By: JANE SHONFELD
Listed under these Business Listing Categories: Business services & consultants, Entertainment, Personal Services,
More Company News
- Improve Your Image
- Dress Up For The Occasion
- Stay Warm And Stylish with Long Sleeve Polos
- Choosing a Hairstyle to Compliment your professional Look
- Dress to get the Job - Interview Attire
- How to Choose Stylish Plus-size Clothing
- Weight Loss Programs - 5 things to Consider before Choosing
- Winter fashion 2009 - Stay warm and Professional
- What to look for When buying Nylon Stockings
- Formal Wear - The essentials of Office Clothing
- The Weight loss Programme that Won't give you Sleepless nights
- Choosing shoes to Save the World
- Strive for Excellence, not Perfection
- Dressing appropriately For work Opportunities
- Improve your Image - Correct your Posture and Leave Back pain Behind
- Appropriate Humour in the Workplace
- Maximize your Image Potential - Picking the Right Clothes
- Presentation is Power: Dress like a Winner
- Match your Fashion with your Self-Image
- High-Heels: How everyday Fashion may be Hurting you
- Women in The Workplace, Then & Now: Skirt and Blouse to Power Dressing
- Compliment your Corporate Image with a Functional Scarf
- Fashion: 4 Trends for 2009
- Summer Fashions
- The Ultimate 3 Day Crash Diet
- Building Business Rapport in Emerging Markets
- Gear up for Global Warming
- Correct corporate dress will improve your bottom line
- Appropriate vs Inappropriate clothing in the workplace
- Clothing and our environment
- Dress for sales success
- Reinvent yourself for just R295
- Reinvent yourself this winter
- Selling Yourself to Succeed
- Make me Marketable Training course
- This is the year to Make the Most of Yourself
- The Change Room
- Do you want to 'Make the Most of Yourself'?
Fax 2 Email
Study IT Online
Work from Home