Fashion: 4 Trends for 2009
Recent Company News
- How Image Consultants Use Free Publicity
- Total Consumer Advice on Clothing
- Body Shape Fashion Tips
- APPROPRIATE VS INAPPROPRIATE ITEMS FOR THE WORKPLACE
- Follow these 10 Steps to Improve Your Self Image
- Top Self Improvement Advice
- Self Improvement for Job Interview Success
- Improved Self Image: Dress, Walk And Act The Part
- Improve Your Self Image
- Exercise routine - Improved Apearance
- Improve Your Image
2009 is well under way and during its final months, the summer is treating us with plenty of sunshine here in the Cape. If you feel like you are not up with the latest fashions fret not because help is at hand. Jane is a highly skilled and experienced image consultant having consulted with many of the top companies in South Africa and hundreds of individuals. In the meantime here are some trends for 2009 that if used will turn some of those concerns into positives and they will take you into the winter in style.
If you are looking for a corporate/personal image consultant with over 20 years of experience in the field, go to www.janeshonfeld.co.za
4 Classic Fashion Tips For Women in 2009
Submitted By: Larry Ledger
The O Sunglasses
Yes, they are back with reason being that you are able to wear them with just about anything and will come out looking glamorous. Whether in formals, summer shorts, jeans or gowns, these goggles from the past are here to stay.
Here’s the deal, you can look like Jackie O and go into your own fantasy world of sipping espressos on the side of a mid town café and later dance to the tune of soothing jazz while on a romantic night out. They also come in various price ranges and so make it easily accessible no matter how thick or thin your wallet happens to be.
Sunglasses in general are not all about a fashion statement of course, so with the dual purpose of protecting your eyes from the scorching sun, the windy dust and from eye make up melting away, this item of women accessory is a must.
Skirts in general are fun to wear, because they are as feminine as it can get and simply allow your legs to be showed off in style or just consume some fresh air. Skirts too come with a lot of purposes and contrary to popular belief that skirts make women less efficient, these skirts are just about the most professional yet sexy wear ever.
Made usually from soft wool or being in tweed, these gorgeous skirts come in a range of colors that are best suited for a classy work place without becoming too distracting. They come in black, gray and brown and with hemlines which can be both slightly above or just graze the knees, therefore providing a prim and proper presentation of the body. As mention before, they do all this with the sexy show of perfect legs. They can be worn with crisp ironed skirt or even a nice blouse along with heels, which can then turn into an outfit best for after work get together.
Not everybody loves a hat and not everybody is able to maintain the perfect hairdo all day long. With a bad hair day in mind, we recommend headscarves to save the day. They are and have always been popular. They are classy as they are colorful and so brightens up the day no matter what.
These days they also come in a great range of light to heavy cotton. For a nice day ou t shopping, a long road trip where you want the wind blowing in your hair, but not really, to just another day out for a picnic, a barbeque a walk down the beach, enjoy it all without causing a bird’s nest.
They sound painful and for those first timers, they are painful, but you must always keep a pair just because they say everything from beautiful legs, class, style and elegance, they are as hot as they look. Keep a simple black in mind, and since they come in all price ranges, you can pick them without worry.
Published At: www.Isnare.com
Permanent Link: http://www.isnare.com/?aid=336222&ca=Womens+Interest
Date Posted: 2009-03-04
Posted By: JANE SHONFELD
Listed under these Business Listing Categories: Business services & consultants, Entertainment, Personal Services,
More Company News
- Improve Your Image
- Dress Up For The Occasion
- Stay Warm And Stylish with Long Sleeve Polos
- Choosing a Hairstyle to Compliment your professional Look
- Dress to get the Job - Interview Attire
- How to Choose Stylish Plus-size Clothing
- Weight Loss Programs - 5 things to Consider before Choosing
- Winter fashion 2009 - Stay warm and Professional
- What to look for When buying Nylon Stockings
- Formal Wear - The essentials of Office Clothing
- The Weight loss Programme that Won't give you Sleepless nights
- Choosing shoes to Save the World
- Strive for Excellence, not Perfection
- Dressing appropriately For work Opportunities
- Improve your Image - Correct your Posture and Leave Back pain Behind
- Appropriate Humour in the Workplace
- Maximize your Image Potential - Picking the Right Clothes
- Presentation is Power: Dress like a Winner
- Match your Fashion with your Self-Image
- High-Heels: How everyday Fashion may be Hurting you
- Women in The Workplace, Then & Now: Skirt and Blouse to Power Dressing
- Compliment your Corporate Image with a Functional Scarf
- Fashion: 4 Trends for 2009
- Summer Fashions
- The Ultimate 3 Day Crash Diet
- Building Business Rapport in Emerging Markets
- Gear up for Global Warming
- Correct corporate dress will improve your bottom line
- Appropriate vs Inappropriate clothing in the workplace
- Clothing and our environment
- Dress for sales success
- Reinvent yourself for just R295
- Reinvent yourself this winter
- Selling Yourself to Succeed
- Make me Marketable Training course
- This is the year to Make the Most of Yourself
- The Change Room
- Do you want to 'Make the Most of Yourself'?
Fax 2 Email
Study IT Online
Work from Home