PETROCHEMICAL: PetroSA Has Much to Do
Recent Western Cape Business News
PETROSA, based in Bellville, has several infrastructure projects aimed at improving South Africa’s fuels supply chain.
These are also aimed at providing much-needed strategic stock cover as called for in the government’s Energy Master Plan.
In addition to the planned crude oil refinery at Coega, Port Elizabeth, new facilities and upgrades will be urgently undertaken at key national locations, including Cape Town, Durban, Gauteng and Saldanha.
The project locations are:
• Cape Town - it will involve upgrading of bulk oil storage and import capacity;
• Saldanha – upgrading of existing storage facilities;
• Coega, Port Elizabeth – developing a fuels industry terminal for imports into the Eastern Cape as well as storage facilities;
• Durban – establishing a strategic storage facility; and,
• Mossel Bay – increasing storage tankage for supply security to the GTL Refinery.
Business News Sector Tags:
Fax 2 Email
Study IT Online
Work from Home