MARITIME: SAMTRA Upgrades Bridge & Engine Simulators
Recent Western Cape Business News
- Gulf Oil Enters Local Market
- Opportune Time for Africa Oil & Gas Industry to Consider Change: PwC Oil & Gas Review
- Government Service Delivery Issues – Especially Increased Costs and Supply Disruptions – Affecting 61% Of SA Businesses
- Nampak's Super Light Glass Bottles
- Search Specialists In Cape Town
In SAMTRA's ongoing efforts to deliver high quality courses to international standards, it recently upgraded the visual systems in our Bridge simulators and the capabilities of its Engine Room simulation systems.
A donation by the AP Moller Foundation, one of the benefactors involved in the establishment of SAMTRA, made the acquisition of the hardware and software possible.
The upgrade to the visual system was made to all three of the Full Mission Bridge simulators to further enhance the realism of the bridge/ship simulation experience through high quality visual graphics.
The upgrade to the Engine Room includes a brand new simulation system that provides an interactive, visual and schematic learning experience. The new system allows comprehensive training from component based through to system/plant operations level. The system is designed to provide the flexibility to meet the training requirements at every level of a vessel’s officer and rating structure.
Business News Sector Tags:
Fax 2 Email
Study IT Online
Work from Home