CONSUMERISM: Nominate Your Best Brand for a Customer Experience Africa Award
Recent Western Cape Business News
HAVE YOU recently had a great experience when shopping online or in-store? Have you had a painless interaction when making a complaint? Are you proud to be associated with a particular brand? Nominate your favourite brand for a CXA Award now!
The Customer Experience Africa Awards recognises the brands that you love. The awards will reward the companies that you feel work with you and give you a good feeling about investing your valuable time and money with them.
In today’s modern age, there are hundreds of brands to choose from, so why should you choose one over the other? It’s all about your experience as the customer. We want to distinguish the best from the rest, and encourage the stragglers to man up and compete for their customers’ loyalty too.
âBrand Nominations Done Online
Nominations for the following six categories are open through the web and close on 30th June 2017.
- CXA Customer Insights Award – Pick a company that you think knows their customers inside out.
- CXA Omni-Channel Champion – Nominate a company that is easy to interact with on any platform, whether it’s online, over the phone, through an app, or in a store/office!
- CXA Digital Innovator – Choose a brand that is tech savvy and is always ahead of the game when it comes to innovating new ways for their customers to engage with them.
- The CX Practitioner – Do you know someone who makes a difference in the way customers are treated? Tell us why they are so great at what they do!
- CXA Game-changer Award – This is a brand that has considerably changed their attitude towards their customers.
- CXA Customer-centric Culture Award – Is your favourite brand all about their customer? Nominate a company that puts their customers first.
âCategory sponsor, Delight@Work has put their brand behind the CXA Customer-centric Culture Award. The remaining categories are still available for sponsorship.
âCX-Experts Evaluates Every Brand
KPMG will be verifying the awards process to ensure impartial and unbiased results. Our panel of customer experience experts include: Professor Adre Schreuder, CEO and Founder, Consulta and SAcsi; Qaalfa Dibeehi, VP and Principal, Forrester; Chantel Botha, CEO, BrandLove; and Julia Ahlfeldt, Independent Customer Experience Specialist.
With recent SA Comic’s Award Winner, Schalk Bezuidenhout on the microphone, great food and three sizeable Takealot giveaways, the evening promises to be an eventful one.
Innovation and Inspiration Key for a Winning Brand
“Nominate now and give recognition where it’s due. Let’s inspire innovation and progress in the customer experience industry in Africa,” says Terence Southam, Joint Managing Director of Kinetic.
The CXA Awards ceremony will take place on the 15th of August at the Century City Conference Centre in Cape Town.
Business News Sector Tags:
Fax 2 Email
Study IT Online
Work from Home