MARKETING: Design Indaba Is Back
Recent Western Cape Business News
- Gabsten Technologies Launches Its Cloud Protect Backup-as-a-service Solution - Powered By CommVault’s Simpana Software
- A Familiar Road for Volvo Cars with Upcoming V90 Cross Country
- Database Boosts Small Western Cape Tourism
- 100 Delft Residents Take Ownership Of their Homes
- Woolworths Aim To Reduce The Number Of GM Labelled Products By 50 Percent Within 12 Months
The Design Indaba is back and in the mother city again starting at the end of the month, with over 260 exhibitors covering every angle when it comes to design including advertising, jewellery, interior and fashion.
For the third consecutive year, Absa, South African’s largest retail bank, is co-sponsoring Design Indaba 2009, which will be taking place from the 25th February to the 1st March 2009 at the Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC), and will be hosting some of the world’s top designers.
Absa have specifically planned their involvement as a sponsor of Design Indaba to showcase their contribution to finding creative solutions which can benefit South Africans as a whole.
In one instance, Absa, together with the Department of Arts and Culture, will again host the Young Designers Simulcast (YDS). This construct is designed to provide up and coming designers under the age of 25 and students with an opportunity to watch the conference through a live broadcast in a second auditorium at a reduced cost. At the end of each day there will be a short and informal chat session where the students will have access to the speakers.
The Design Indaba Expo opens on the 27th February and will run until the 1st March 2009.
Business News Sector Tags:
Fax 2 Email
Study IT Online
Work from Home