TRANSPORT: Hino Launches A New Care Plan
Recent Western Cape Business News
- Personal Cloud Storage Headaches Shadow IT Departments
- Spot The Trend And Take Control Of Your Business’ Future
- FNB/BER Building Confidence Index 3Q/2015 - Building Confidence Falls Back Below 50
- Old Mutual To Increase its Africa Footprint By Further $1- billion in Sustainable Investments
- Amarula Goes To Bollywood
HINO-Parow now provides customers with a total transport solution at competitive prices.
This is the reason for launching Hino Care. The programme is developed by Hino SA for the South African operator in order to lower operating cost. Furthermore, the programme will increase peace of mind for owners of the Hino range.
The introduction of Hino Genuine Motor Oil leads to the extended service intervals which will contribute positively in decreasing the running cost of the Hino range of trucks, the company claims. The service intervals on the 300 series has been increased from 10 000 to 20 000 and on the 500 series from 15 000 to 30 000 kilometres.
Furthermore, the warranty periods on these two models have also been increased. The 300 as well as the 500 series warranties have been improved from one year/unlimited kilometres to two years/unlimited kilometres.
Hino SA also introduced a new 24/7 Road Side Assistance as part of the Hino Care programme. The programme consists of a dedicated Hino call line as well as a resident diesel technician who will be able to assist over the phone.
Business News Sector Tags:
Fax 2 Email
Study IT Online
Work from Home