TRAINING: Putting ICT Within Easy Reach
Recent Western Cape Business News
CTU Training Solutions recently opened it’s 17th campus in Cape Town.
Situated in the centre of the city within easy access to all public transport the corporate and career campuses offer a variety of programs with National Qualifications and International Certifications.
These run either as 1year or 2 year full-time courses, depending on specialisation. The focus is on the ICT sector to develop skills and prepare entry level graduates for a career in a market sector filled with exciting opportunities. The corporate campus offers short courses (day and eve) with accreditation to all recognised international certification including Microsoft, CompTIA and more.
• Project Management (New): The primary purpose of the program is to provide learners with a foundation of basic project management and skills which can be used to build further related competencies. This is a non-industry specific qualification which can be utilised in various fields of work.
• E-Marketing (New): The internet is responsible for constantly changing markets, media, branding, advertising and consumer behaviour. This course is designed to give professionals and students the opportunity to learn how to practically apply internet marketing tactics to small, medium and large businesses.
• Graphic designers plan, analyse and create visual solutions using typography and images to present information. They develop the overall layout and design of magazines, newspapers, journals, corporate identity and other publications.
• Computer Aided Draughting & Design: A CAD operator visualises a given sketch of an idea into 2D drawing through to a 3D Computer Aided Drawing (CAD) model. The operators are in great demand in the architectural, engineering, designing, manufacturing and shop fitting industries.
• IT Technical Support: Professional: The MCITP: Consumer Support Technician credential is the premier certification to highlight and validate your expertise and skill set in a job role supporting a broad range of consumer desktop operating systems, desktop applications, mobile devices, networking, and hardware support issues related to the Windows operating system.
• IT Systems Support: Microsoft Enterprise Administrator (Networking): Network Engineers design and implement large networks and are required to have significant expertise in designing and administering network hardware and software. Earn the MCITP: Enterprise Administrator certification, distinguishing you as an IT professional committed to excellence in working with Windows Server.
• IT Systems Support: CISCO Certified Network Professional (New): The CCNA and CCNP qualification enables you to plan, implement, install, configure, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks.
• IT Systems Developer: Microsoft Certified Professional: This program introduces the learner to software development processes, computer software, different programing languages, techniques and technologies used in development processes.
Business News Sector Tags:
Fax 2 Email
Study IT Online
Work from Home