PROPERTY: Cape Empowerment Eyes City Centre
Recent Western Cape Business News
- Homeowners’ Associations (HOAs) Can Block Home Sales, says Appeal Court
- Ingenuity Develops R215m Office Block In Tygervalley
- Higgovale Now in the Country’s Top Five Suburbs, 50%-plus Price Growth in Just Two Years
- Cheaper Alternative For The Recession
- SAA Adds to Innovative Product Offering, Launches New Online Duty Free Shopping
Talk is that CAP – which now has some balance sheet capacity after selling parcels of shares in Grand Parade Investments (GPI) - is looking to acquire a central Cape Town property.
Any new forays into property will be keenly anticipated by CAP shareholders – especially since the sizeable Lion’s Hill development has effectively been put on the back-burner until property conditions improve in Cape Town.
Business News Sector Tags:
Fax 2 Email
Study IT Online
Work from Home