VENTURES: Pick Up And Go Crane Truck
Recent Western Cape Business News
- How to Keep Productivity and Quality High in Call Centres This Festive Season
- Gartner Says IT Spending in South Africa to Reach $26.6 Billion in 2016, Up 5 Percent from 2015
- Orion The Latest In Cold Storage
- Uptick in Manufacturing Positive for Packaging Industry
- Investors Have Faith in Residential Property
One could call it the ‘pick up and go’ concept. For this purpose, there is very little rigging involved and the vehicle has a crew of two people only. It is also small enough to manoeuvre inside workshops, warehouses and so on.
The cost to hire this vehicle is R350 per hour with a minimum of three hours. If heavier parcels are required to be transported, these can be done on Target Rigging’s regular fleet which caters for items up to 38 ton.
Business News Sector Tags:
Fax 2 Email
Study IT Online
Work from Home