VENTURES: Wesgro Rings Bell For Massive Investment
Recent Western Cape Business News
- Smooth Conveying At Port Of Saldanha
- Digital Transformation – Will Your Business Just Survive or Thrive
- Western Australia’s Royalty Increase May Make It the World’s Highest Taxing Iron-ore Jurisdiction with South Africa in Second Place
- Cape Flats Builders Kept Busy
- Pepperclub Hotel & Spa Named Africa's Leading City Hotel
The Western Cape Investment and Trade and Promotion Agency (Wesgro) has secured a R77-million investment with German printing company Rako Labels, a new printing enterprise in Cape Town.
Wesgro Investment Promotion Manager Dinesh Harry negotiated the Rako investment on behalf of Wesgro.
The investment would create about 35 jobs in Capricorn Park in the southern Peninsula. The Capricorn Business Park is near Muizenberg and the economically depressed neighbourhoods of Lavender Hill and Hillview.
Bögl said he loved South Africa and was honoured to be able to assist in the skills development of his staff through the investment.
This investment into South Africa is part of a global strategy by Rako Labels to set up a presence in key growing markets.
Business News Sector Tags:
Fax 2 Email
Study IT Online
Work from Home