MARKETING: New Beginnings At The Pavilion
Recent Western Cape Business News
- Most Medical Schemes Fail to Meet Member Expectations – SAcsi Medical Scheme 2017 Benchmark
- EU Supports Business Beyond Borders at African Utility Week
- Cloud Computing Is Taking Off
- Organisations Must Update their Network Access Policy to Address Attack Of IoT Devices
- Pivotal announces 45% NAV per share growth for its full year
BMW SA has recently sold the BMW Pavilion building in the V&A Waterfront to new owners, Zenprop Property Holdings. The team at The Pavilion Conference Centre say they are looking forward to a long and fruitful working relationship with them.
The name ‘BMW Pavilion’ has always overshadowed The Pavilion Conference Centre. Thinus Mostert, the general manager, says the management team face the challenge of repositioning The Pavilion Conference Centre in the marketplace, away from the BMW brand.
The Pavilion Conference Centre has been operating for 12 years; differentiating itself by focusing exclusively on the corporate hospitality niche market.
It is currently experiencing a higher demand for small to medium sized exhibitions due to the extra space and flexibility.
“We are looking forward to a bright future with the new owners and also the possibility of a refurbishment in the near future,” says Mostert.
“With a small, yet efficient management team, superb catering and an intimate atmosphere, the Pavilion Conference Centre is the perfect choice for anyone wishing to take their conference experience to the next level,” Mostert says.
Business News Sector Tags:
Fax 2 Email
Study IT Online
Work from Home