WATER MANAGEMENT: Water For Mossgas
Recent Western Cape Business News
- Direct Pay Online Group Becomes the First Payments Service Provider in Africa to Receive International Security Certification in 12 Countries
- Bright Outlook for Cruising in 2015 For SA Consumers Due To Value For Money And All-Inclusive Fares
- Ombudsman Report Ranks MiWay Best-in-Class Insurer
- Business Just Can't Keep Up
- Steps To Prevent Billboard Abuse
PETROSA plans to invest R80 million in the construction of a 200 000 litres an hour desalination plant.
The construction of the plant would alleviate the impact of drought in Mossel Bay and the southern Cape, the state-owned petroleum company says.
“The plant will provide 5 megalitres of water per day, and should address PetroSA’s water requirements for operating its gas-to-liquid (GTL) refinery in Mossel Bay”, PetroSA says.
It would join forces with the Mossel Bay Municipality in an attempt to desalinate sea water for use by both the company and the town.
Business News Sector Tags:
Fax 2 Email
Study IT Online
Work from Home