ELECTRICAL: Magnet Expands
Recent Western Cape Business News
- Korbitec And Property 24.com Come Together
- Big Cheque, But Business As Usual At Klein Constantia
- AutoSpec and Global GreenTag South Africa Announce Collaboration
- Atterbury Launches Multi-billion Rand Richmond Park Property Development – Its Biggest Yet in the Cape
- Award-winning Township Entrepreneur Heads Off to the US for a Magical Book Tour
MAGNET, specialists in the supply and support of electrical equipment and industrial instrumentation, has re-structured its Cape Town branch to now include a focus on energy efficiency and energy saving projects.
“Magnet’s Cape operation, which was established over three years ago, is a distributor for leading electrical brands that include Schneider Electric, Energywise energy saving products, Eberle power analysers and ATX explosion protected equipment,” says Brian Howarth, Magnet’s managing director.
“The company’s energy savings service includes metering, hot water systems, air-conditioning controls, lighting and occupancy sensors, as well as solar systems. Energy solutions also include energy auditing and accurate energy saving calculations.”
“Magnet, which guarantees energy savings within 10% of predicted savings, also designs, installs, commissions and supports turnkey projects for diverse industries.”
In conjunction with Eskom’s demand side management DSM programme, Magnet’s team of specialist engineers implements energy saving initiatives that involve replacement, retrofitting and re-lamping, for optimum energy efficiency in every application.
Business News Sector Tags:
Fax 2 Email
Study IT Online
Work from Home