PETROCHEMICALS: Level Detection Made Easy
Recent Western Cape Business News
- Transformation Of Former Retail Space To Launch Northgate Park As A Trendy Office Redevelopment
- Risk Vs Reward - the Future Of Doing Business in South Africa
- UNISA building one of the many exciting entries in Steel Awards 2013
- Demand Management At Work
- The Bureaux Provides a Cohabiting Workspace for Cape Town Entrepreneurs
VEGA, a market leader in level sensor technology, has recently launched another innovative product for use in the petrochemical industry.
The float version of a combined vibrating level switch and electrode for level detection of oil on water is now available from Vega Instruments SA.
The Vegaswing 63 and EL 3 are used in combination for the reliable detection of leakages, for example in tank dikes at fuel depots. Measurement and monitoring technology for storage tanks is critical for the safe running of fuel depots.
The vibrating level switch Vegaswing 63 can detect whether the float is floating on a liquid or sitting in dry surroundings. The conductive measuring probe EL 3 provides information on whether the liquid is a conductive medium such as water, or a non-conductive medium such as oil. All possible leakages in contained systems can thus be detected and clearly identified.
The Vegaswing 63/ EL 3 float assembly is suitable for use in Ex zone 1. The float is made of PVC.
Business News Sector Tags:
Fax 2 Email
Study IT Online
Work from Home