MANUFACTURING: Betafence's Solutions For Stadiums
Recent Western Cape Business News
- Unique African Collaboration Attracts 17th World Conference on Tobacco or Health to Cape Town
- Set Up A Judicial Commission Of Inquiry For Eskom Crisis
- Avis' New Facility At CT International
- City Improves Turn-Round On Building Plans
- T-Systems Launches ‘Wayde’s World’ Website As Part Of Its Sponsorship Initiative
Cape Town's Betafence - part of the international fencing giant Betafence NV - delivered 60 kilometres of mobile fences and supplied the fencing systems around three of the main FIFA stadia: namely Green Point Stadium and Park in Cape Town, the Moses Mabhida Stadium Precinct in Durban and finally at the Peter Mokaba Stadium in Polokwane.
The company also supplied barrier solutions for a number of training facilities and perimeter fencing upgrades of various transport infrastructure facilities throughout the country.
The focal point will no doubt be the 60 kilometres of temporary fencing supplied by Betafence to ensure the proper flow and control of the large crowds of spectators into the stadiums.
In terms of a permanent perimeter structure, an essential element in securing the Green Point Stadium was to implement a total solution, with a perfect balance between visibility and aesthetics and obviously an effective perimeter security.
Business News Sector Tags:
Fax 2 Email
Study IT Online
Work from Home