BUILDING: Stor-Age Moves Into Cape Town's CBD
Recent Western Cape Business News
- Bolt & Engineering Distributors form powerful partnerships in the Power Tool Industry.
- Don’t Let Geopolitics Blind You to the Investment Opportunities
- IFC Initiates Push to Support South African SMEs
- Analyzing Gender Aspects Of the Tourism Industry
- US Food industry Mission to Seek Cape Business Ties
Stor-Age Self Storage ('Stor-Age') will begin construction on a new R80 million flagship store in Roeland Street Cape Town this month. The new store which is being financed by Nedbank Corporate Property Finance will be constructed by Faircape Construction, with the internal self storage fit-out completed by Steel Self Storage Systems (“4S4”), a local supplier and fit-out specialist operating within the self storage sector.
The new store will be the first to be sited in the Central Business District of Cape Town. The new store will occupy the 4,500m² Renault car dealership site at the top of Roeland Street, which is opposite the fire station.
The new 10,000m² building, designed by MLB Architects, will provide upwards of 7,000m² of lettable area over three floors.
An in-house business centre will provide scan, fax, copy, email, telephone and computer link-up services to all customers making use of the facility.
Business News Sector Tags:
Fax 2 Email
Study IT Online
Work from Home