MARKETING: Biggest Ever Deal For CTICC
Recent Western Cape Business News
- Mr Price Débuts on Mxit Brand Index, 50% increase in Followers
- Degrees Help Executives Reach The Top
- Is WiFi Strangling Your Internet Connection Speeds?
- Africa to participate in the world economy as a truly global competitor
- Real Estate Investments with Rental Returns to Thrive Despite SA’s Economic Slump
Global Icons of Cape Town has secured the entire Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC) to host an Expo-Tainment Experience to coincide with the 2010 World Cup.
To date this is by far the highest investment from a single booking that the CTICC has secured since its opening.
Global Icons says it will bring together nations, corporates, brands and fans under one roof. The expo component will include 24 country pavilions over 10 000 m² exhibition space for 32 days in June and July.
As businesses and brands are currently all looking for opportunities to capitalise or host local and international guests around this massive sporting opportunity, Global Icons saw the need in the marketplace for an entertainment and hospitality experience in a safe and secure environment and have now filled that gap.
Business News Sector Tags:
Fax 2 Email
Study IT Online
Work from Home