SHIPPING: Refrigerated Exports To Get Extra Service
Recent Western Cape Business News
- Universities’ Constructive Free Flow Of Information Might Be Its Undoing in Current State Of Cyber Crime
- Shell SA Launches Dynaflex Technology in Fuels
- E-Libraries Programme Launched
- Cape Workplaces Under The Spotlight
- 3 South African Women to Represent the Cape Chamber at IWEC (International Women's Entrepreneurial Challenge
The SAECS (Southern Africa Europe Container Service) Lines have announced they will introduce an additional container service to accommodate primarily the seasonal increase in refrigerated exports from South Africa to Europe during the period February to August 2010.
The service - to be known as the SAECS Reefer Express - will be flexed in terms of frequency and ports of call according to the seasonal demands of the perishable/refrigerated products market and will supplement the capacity provided by the main weekly SAECS Core Service.
Further details regarding the new service - which is planned to start early February 2010 - will be announced in due course.
Business News Sector Tags:
Fax 2 Email
Study IT Online
Work from Home