Today's Business News
“HUMANS have long been adept at analysing information received. Now imagine the power of a machine to breathe in data, study it, learn from it and exhale an accurate solution – that’s machine learning. It’s a neural network Read more...
THE JOHANNESBURG Stock Exchange (JSE) and FTSE Russell will extend its existing equity index partnership to also provide a range of co-branded fixed income indices. This provides investors with access to internationally recognised benchmarking sta Read more...
Recent Western Cape Business News
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT: SITA Looks at “Rebirth”
- BUSINESS: If You Treasure It, Measure It
- INFOTECH: Face the Challenge or Pay the Price
- MANUFACTURING: Uptick in Manufacturing Positive for Packaging Industry
- ECONOMY: Brainworks Limited Lists on the JSE
- ENVIRONMENT: Severe Weather Conditions Become the New Normal
Fax 2 Email
Study IT Online
Work from Home