Today's Business News
The rise in South Africa's Big Whiskey Market: A Look: The Rise in South Africa's Big Whiskey Market: a LookSouth Africa is the country best known for its whiskey fanbase. It is not surprising that the country alone accounts for 39 million litres of whiskey consumption annually. It is the most consumed of all the spirits. If you get a chance to visit a bar in any corner of South Africa, you will find that they are well stocked with almost all varieties of whiskeys. You can have the Scotch, single malt, Japanese and blended whiskeys anytime you want. People visit bars more for having whiskeys than any other alcoholic beverage. Read more...
POSSIBLY one of the most famous views of Table Mountain can be seen from Bloubergstrand. A thirty-minute drive from Cape Town (traffic permitting) Bloubergstrand has a very different feel to it; the atmosphere is more like that of a small village Read more...
“HUMANS have long been adept at analysing information received. Now imagine the power of a machine to breathe in data, study it, learn from it and exhale an accurate solution – that’s machine learning. It’s a neural network Read more...
Recent Western Cape Business News
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT: SITA Looks at “Rebirth”
- BUSINESS: If You Treasure It, Measure It
- INFOTECH: Face the Challenge or Pay the Price
- MANUFACTURING: Uptick in Manufacturing Positive for Packaging Industry
- ECONOMY: Brainworks Limited Lists on the JSE
- ENVIRONMENT: Severe Weather Conditions Become the New Normal
Fax 2 Email
Study IT Online
Work from Home