Today's Business News
THE HOLDING of the current interest rate at 7% by the South African Reserve Bank brings relief to the real estate industry, and allows potential buyers and current bond holders to plan with more certainty over the next few months. Read more...
NEDBANK has launched its Business Bundle, a game changer for small enterprises, comparatively offering the best value for money when set against rivals, with exclusive benefits and personalised services for entrepreneurs. Read more...
Recent Western Cape Business News
- CONSTRUCTION: Construction Concern Consolidate with New Software
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT: Minister Welcomes New WC Rental Housing Tribunal Members
- BASIC SERVICES: Western Cape Drought – Cape Town ‘Waiting on a Miracle’
- INNOVATION: First Images By MeerKAT Presented to Minister
- CONFERENCE: Speakers for BotCon Africa 2017 Announced
- AGRICULTURE: Downgrades Replace Drought As Threat to Agricultue
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT: Small Businesses Benefit from Western Cape Funding Fair
- STATISTICS: White South Africans Has Highest Quality Of Life
Fax 2 Email
Study IT Online
Work from Home