Today's Business News
PROPERTY: Pringle Bay is the ‘new Noordhoek’Located only about an hour from Cape Town, Pringle Bay on the Western Cape’s Whale Coast enjoys much the same attributes plus a property market at a similar stage Noordhoek experienced some 10 years or more ago, says Nicola Lloyd, sales agent for Pam Golding Properties. Read more...
The African Development Bank (AFDB) defines the “middle class” as a group of people that spends between $2 and $20 a day. This class is mushrooming globally, and its cumulative expenditure is a major contribution to the hospitality ind Read more...
With only a few months to go before the office of the Information Regulator is operational and the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPI) becomes fully enacted, organisations must be aware of the limited time left to comply with the compreh Read more...
Recent Western Cape Business News
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Securing Smart Cities
- INFOTECH: Data Ransoms Are Crippling Businesses
- SOCIAL MEDIA: CEOs Harnessing the News Via Social Media
- MANAGEMENT: Eight Common Project Communication Mistakes
- ENVIRONMENT: National Water Week and World Water Day
- WOMEN IN BUSINESS: Fifteen Women Empowered with Skills to Sew Up Positive Futures
- CALL CENTRES: Transforming the Call Centre with Social Media
- ENVIRONMENT: BATSA Records 54.4% Decrease in Water Usage
- INFOTECH: Is Big Data Doomed?
- AFRICA: Africa’s Crowdfunding Potential
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT: Cape Chamber Comment on Provincial Budget
Fax 2 Email
Study IT Online
Work from Home